ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Used that "glitch/exploit" taking Dogmeat back into Vault 111 to grab the Cryolator weapon. My God that thing makes short work of enemies. No wonder it's in a Master locked cabinet. Even Legendary Super Mutants are wiped out in about 7 consecutive shots.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
I'm lvl27 and last night I went back to the area near sanctuary to explore and the enemies I came across were obliterated in one shot of my shotgun or 1 shot from my .50 sniper. Hilarious fun.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Think I'm Lvl 9 at the moment. Just cleared some back alley place of Raiders for one of the Settlements.

Listerine & Poledo
Lvl. 8

Still haven't been anywhere yet, but the Red Rocket is now armour-plated and has turrets pointing in all directions.
Off to Abernathy to fit them up with some defence next...might actually get on with some storyline by xmas

I'm lvl27 and last night I went back to the area near sanctuary to explore and the enemies I came across were obliterated in one shot of my shotgun or 1 shot from my .50 sniper. Hilarious fun.

I had a hilarious thing last night. Finally fixed my perks which made the game around 3x easier, but I went North and came across some big f**k off giant (with some cars all around him) - he was way stronger than me, so as I was backing up dropping proxy mines, found a group of trees. While putting 250 (not even kidding, 250.... plus all my grenades and prox mines) sniper bullets into him, we were just playing chicken around a tree for about 5mins, it was hilarious. s**t loot though, many disappoints.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Had a bear come at me the other day. f**king shat bricks, it scared the bejesus out of me!

Really should start on a shelter now though.

Evo 8 MR
Used that "glitch/exploit" taking Dogmeat back into Vault 111 to grab the Cryolator weapon. My God that thing makes short work of enemies. No wonder it's in a Master locked cabinet. Even Legendary Super Mutants are wiped out in about 7 consecutive shots.
Have you managed to find any ammo for this weapon? I'm afraid to use it until I start finding some.

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Made a shelter last night. Pre-fab metal one.
Have 3 settlers now working on my crops (all bitchez - they know the score). Started building a wall around it too (settled at the Red Rocket).
Got absolutely hammered by some raiders too just outside Diamond City. Some bloke who was seemingly making me go dizzy with blurred vision too.

Golf R/Leon FR
I did the Dogmeat glitch for the cryolater gun. Not used it yet.
I think I was a little quick in giving my review of it, I have now started building things etc and I am enjoying it a lot more.

I've got a 4 storey "main" building so far. Going to start on a perimeter and some outbuildings.
How often do you get attacked? And with the recruitment radio, how often do new settlers arrive?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Arrived at Diamond City last night. There's quite a bit of interactivity there. I get bored of the dialogue aspects of the game, so just tend to usually press A to agree to things.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Does anyone know when the Brotherhood of Steel quest-line progresses? I've found the guy in the police station and done that quest, now his two bitches just keep sending me out to find things or clear areas.

My Piper Rifle (sniper pipe rifle) is a beast although only lvl 8.

Can someone tell me how to repair the Power armour components?

Power armor workstation :] The big yellow thing

Got all mine together, workstation behind it:

nBgon7q.png

Listerine & Poledo
Ivve put in 8 hours so far and achieved nothing but I kinda like it?

That's just the beginning.
many hours lost, and still not gone anywhere near Boston proper.

Took on a stunted Yau Guai last night..
"Stunted? ahhh, that'll be reet... CHARGE!!!!!"
dead in 2 hits....me that is

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
That's just the beginning.
many hours lost, and still not gone anywhere near Boston proper.

Took on a stunted Yau Guai last night..
"Stunted? ahhh, that'll be reet... CHARGE!!!!!"
dead in 2 hits....me that is
I found one up by a park on a hill. Not sure if it was stunted though. Was a f**king beast!

Golf R/Leon FR
Managed to clear out the raiders from Corvega factory. Wasn't as easy as I thought.
Left my power armor in Sanctuary and Codsworth is so annoying when he wont get out of your way, although he's good at killing enemies.

DCi
I think I accidentally broke some power armour

Left it in concord for ages so when I went back a raider was getting in

Killed him and picked up the pieces but don't seem to be able to reconstruct it at a power armour workbench :(