ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Tracktime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maz

LY 200
^^ your doing track time yourself though Clarkie and I don't want you to miss out on your time on track .. thanks very much for the offer it is very kind of you..

Marie :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Don't be such a women Marie! :clown: Only way to learn is through time in the seat. Boo to the instructor, Just follow one of us round. You'll pick it up quickly enough,

Maz

LY 200
^^ you lot aint seen my driving .. ;) lol

Seriously .. I want to get some proper tuition before I go out on my own but thats for all the advice and offers of help guys :)

clio v6
i have a msa race licence marie...i was not trying it on...i would have enough track time and then jump in with you for your go..

Maz

LY 200
^^ I didn't think you were trying it on Carkie .. I just didn't want you to miss out on any of your track time because of me .. :)

Thanks very much for the offer but I think I would pref to have a full days tuition somewhere local when I pop my track day cherry ;) lol

george 172,205,metro
im in trouble then as this is my first time on track so please any advice is always greatly welcomed. :)

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Dude, my first time too! Ive just booked a track day with an instructor just so I know roughly what to do before FCS. Im hoping that there will be a few warm up laps to know the track and to follow someone that knows what they are doing! ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
clarkiev6 said:
i have a msa race licence marie...i was not trying it on...i would have enough track time and then jump in with you for your go..

National B?

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Out of interest what time will we be on track?

Also Clarkie, how do you apply for the license and do you have to have a clean license?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ No, through the MSA, they will send you a pack. Then you must sit a Piss easy ards test and medical.

I'm a Nat A Cars and Int C Karting.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Ill have a look at that later then, my dads just renewed his advanced driving test and asked about me but because I got points, im not allowed!

Also does it decrease your insuarance? (not interested in whether it does or doesnt, just wondering!)

Vee dub
Ali said:
^ No, through the MSA, they will send you a pack. Then you must sit a Piss easy ards test and medical.

I'm a Nat A Cars and Int C Karting.

well ark at you!

Alistair I'd like some one on one tuition please

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
I think I read earlier somewhere,that we is on the track in the morning this time.
Soooooooo much fun last year.

97.5 db and 3/4 throttle and will be tested this year by Brunts due to council clampdown. If you break it they have noise cans on site. I would not imagine many will break 97.5.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Debateable, the race karts we run are restricted to 114Db...Now thats loud.

I know fred and a few boys with supersprints will be close to that limit.

Is that Yozza? they would know when they were at brunts the other day as its the same rule book.

We went through noise limits with them and their TVR's with straight though exhausts don't break it and they were loud.

I appreciate some would be too loud but they won't get on if a can is unavailable.

Lionel Richie
The people in the next county phoned up and complaied about us making a noise!

106db at full chat, you can hear our car from 2miles away, no joke!

its louder than any other road car i know of!

Lionel Richie
French Car Show said:
Is that Yozza? they would know when they were at brunts the other day as its the same rule book.

We went through noise limits with them and their TVR's with straight though exhausts don't break it and they were loud.

I appreciate some would be too loud but they won't get on if a can is unavailable.

we had the owner out to us twice telling us we were too loud

Golf GTI 1.8T
FredYozzasport said:
The people in the next county phoned up and complaied about us making a noise!

106db at full chat, you can hear our car from 2miles away, no joke!

its louder than any other road car i know of!

iirc vince's (run115) 172 with lawrences old supersprint exhaust is about the same and its FOOOOOKIN loud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.