ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Tracktime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
TomS said:
Clarkie if i wear a skirt can I drive?

FPMSL...If you wear a skirt you can come in mine and all.

I'm not fussed...I'll take a full car load...If it moves! lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL @ my last comment...god i'm good

EMMMMMMM!!! are you still taking care of this being the chair of the club now! ;)

A list would be tres bein??

Ali

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Em have you paid the money in yet as it still hasnt gone out of my account!

Also am I going to be the slowest car out there?

Adam

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I was in my 1.2 at trax last yr and i was happily bombin about! lol...Some of the folk on here will confirm that! lol.

Wouldn't worry mate, go and half some fun.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yep, doesn't matter how fast or slow you are, just remember to have fun.

Vee dub
Tucks I'm up for a few pass laps in the DUF as discussed...

I will accept being bombed out for maid rides though....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^Fire into the A3 LYR mobile. Looks like i've got a full car, So you can sit in the boot ;)

Vee dub
lol.. Deal.. as long as the boot can stay open so I can wave to Alan and the other gheys as they get owned

;)

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
TomS said:
Tucks I'm up for a few pass laps in the DUF as discussed...

I will accept being bombed out for maid rides though....

Have I ever "Bombed out" on you before?! LoL
Defo have some laps yeah-even though "Maid rides" are a must.:rasp:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
TomS said:
lol.. Deal.. as long as the boot can stay open so I can wave to Alan and the other gheys as they get owned

;)

LOL, alan's gonna be riding in the PINK 172 so it's gonna be a gay bus for that session! Village people playin full blast! lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The pink172 is coming and everybody's running...Glasgow to luttersworth on inter city disco! - Ah the vengaBhoysss! lol

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Sorry for the delay folks, just trying to sort out people as to whether they have been confirmed or not!! Also still waiting to hear on some payments our end. Unfortunately I'm not looking after the money for this event, so I can't answer whether or not money has come in or cheques have been cashed, I can only chase it up for you which I have been doing.

Anyway here's the list so far...not looking too promising I'm afraid as far as numbers are concerned.
NAME
Adam Johnson [Subway]
Adam Ketley [ajketley]
Adrian Reed [Ady182]
Alex Clarke [ClarkieV6]
Alistair Robertson [Ali]
Chris Tucker [Tucks]
John Stewart [Turbo200]
Jon Grattage [JohnnyGee]
Matthew Pewsey [fmp]
Nathan Hurley [Nathan H]
Nik Crowcroft [Nik]
Shaw Pye [clioman]

11 confirmed with 1 payment waiting for confirmation (JohnnyGee don't panic, it's a delay our end!) and currently waiting on 4 more people to confirm if they still want their place.

y0z2a
MATT BLACK
Jordy
Jonnie7

That leaves 9 definate spaces still available.
If you are interested in tracktime at FCS please email me ASAP!!!

Due to the lack of interest on ClioSport I have now offered places to meganesport.net.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ thats a good idea...I'd love to see a meggy on track, get a few from williams clio too...Good for comparisons.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Quite a small list this year.Im surprised.
Tom-your Valleting my car for this remember.!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
11 places now available!

williamsclio and v6clio.net now both approached as well.

C'mon people, this is highly disappointing!! :(
Members asked for tracktime so it has been organised, yet out of the 150 or so that are coming to the show, only a handful actually have committed!!

I'll give it a few more days before it's offered out to all and sundry, which is something I'm extremely sad to have to be doing!! :(

Emma

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Get ur hands in ur pockets!!! My a tight fisted scot and i'm still doing it. If you can catch me i'll buy u an ice cream! (Lee) LOL.

I'm happy for the v6 and williams boys to come on tho! :approve:

Maz

LY 200
Williamsclios have there own track time iirc and have filled all their places

Hope you manage to fill the 11 places that are left as it would be a big shame for them to be offered out to to all and sundry

Marie :)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Yes they have Maz, but if our own members don't want the tracktime then I'd rather offer it to people I think could possibly be interested in more time on track, or if they had people in reserve.

clio v6
i think the v6.net boys wanted some track time but are not full members of clio sport...can they fill the spaces emm??

Maz

LY 200
Pootle said:
Yes they have Maz, but if our own members don't want the tracktime then I'd rather offer it to people I think could possibly be interested in more time on track, or if they had people in reserve.

I wasn't being funny hun :eek: was just saying that the last time I looked on WC Northy had managed to fill all his places :)

I would love to do this but as I have had no track experience yet thats why I dropped out :dapprove:

Good luck with filling the places

Marie :D

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Can someone please check whether im on the list because the money still hasnt been taken out of my account. I really want to do this!

Cheers

Adam

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Clarkie on this occasion I'll say yes, because our own members won't take the spaces and we need to sell them.

Adam you are on the list, please don't panic!! I unfortunately have no control over the money for this and have posted numerous reminders to the people that have received the money, I'm afraid thats all I can do for you.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Maz said:
I would love to do this but as I have had no track experience yet thats why I dropped out :dapprove:

Marie :D

To be honest Maz, I reckon this is probably one of the best opportunities to get some track experience. You wont find many other places that are as wide and open as an airfield circuit like Brunters, and with so few cars on the track at the same time.

I can understand if you'd rather go elsewhere and get some laps with an instructor though.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Yeh im going out with an instructor on the 28th of this month to get practise in as have not been on a track before. just to give an idea what itll be like :D

Status
Not open for further replies.