ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FF Inferno 182

syvuna6u.jpg

Track day alloys :)

Many.
You like that locationn.

Looks good as ever, Clean Beans look great.

I need to get back on Corsasport a bit, I haven't seen Kyle's cat in ages.

Thanks Alex, was really surprised on the difference it made with flatting it down and polishing back up again. Going to start rubbing it back down tomorrow and buy some paint for my spare dash strips too :)

Many.
Looking good Simon.

Headlights are a pain if they are in, or a pain if they are out. Out its a pain holding them in the right place etc, but fitted you need to mask everything up well and then clean it all properly afterwards. I've done both.

I'm tempted to get a sanding pad for my rotary....but no doubt I'll mess it up so may do it by hand lol

Ive tried both and think by hand is much easier and less messy. I had bits of rubbing compound in the engine bay for weeks after using the rotary polisher!!

As Alex said. You'd have to mask around the headlight so you don't catch the paint but I imagine it'd still be easier than removing them.

Many.
If the bumpers hanging off, pop it off and mask well.

Worst case you can just give it a quick rinse to get rid of the worst.

Keep the bonnet shut IMO too