ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 2010

Si

RS Clio 172
£49.99!? I've never paid that much for a game lol. not since PS2 was first released anyway.

Porsche Boxster987S
got mine from tesco for £25 , mates rates ftw!

Had a go of the game in hmv tonight in Glasgow while doing some shopping with a few mates:eek: Its awesome. Some very nice touches to the game. Similar to fifa09 but after only a game or 2 :)o) you really could see a massive improvement all round.

Nimbus 197
went to asda about 45 minutes ago and there was a queue of 20 people waiting for the 00:00 release.

I'm happy that mine is arriving in the post tomorrow but not fecking happy how I paid £15 more just for the pleasure!

Si

RS Clio 172
dunno why people bother. I can't remember the last time I tried to buy a game and there wasnt stock.

i am on an island full of farmers though. lol.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
dunno why people bother. I can't remember the last time I tried to buy a game and there wasnt stock.

i am on an island full of farmers though. lol.

People go at midnight cos games are 10 - 15 quid cheaper for the first day or so in the supermarkets & the big games always sell out straight away.

Just went to my local asda & they were only selling it to people who pre ordered it.

Thought id go to tesco to see if they were selling it. Fuckin no chance! walked in there about 11:45 & there were about 250 - 300 people queuing around the store for it!!!!

Ill be gettin mine from morrisons in the mornin for 32 quid

LY 200
£49.99!? I've never paid that much for a game lol. not since PS2 was first released anyway.

I paid that for NHL 09 but then i just took it that it was that price because not as many were being imported hence a higher price!

I f**king hope it not 50 gibs anyway as i only have 40 in my wallet to give to my boss at lunch time - Sending the slave to pick it up FTW! :cool:

FN2 Type R GT
so asda is 26.71? anyone know about tescos? ive pre ordered in blockbuster but may as well save myself a bit

LY 200
^I just rung Asda round the corner from where i work and they said they had loads so gonna trek there instead of GAME - f**k paying 50 quid for it!

I heard Tesco are doing it for £28.99!

FN2 Type R GT
^I just rung Asda round the corner from where i work and they said they had loads so gonna trek there instead of GAME - f**k paying 50 quid for it!

I cant see how game can ever charge 49.99 for it, almost 25 quid more than the supermarkets!? i guess some mugs will pay that but may as well lose my 2 pounds deposit and get it from asda!! if only i wasnt hungover id get in the car...damn early morning driving, better wait a few hours!

got mine from tesco for £25 , mates rates ftw!

^^ no, thats the rate for everyone in Tesco!!!

£24.97 in my Tesco - picked it up on my way to work this morning, plenty opf copies too!

LY 200
I cant see how game can ever charge 49.99 for it, almost 25 quid more than the supermarkets!? i guess some mugs will pay that but may as well lose my 2 pounds deposit and get it from asda!! if only i wasnt hungover id get in the car...damn early morning driving, better wait a few hours!

2 quid deposit? Where did you put that down?

I pre ordered mine form Game but it was nothing and the bird told me on the counter that i could change my mind if i wished!

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Just got my copy from Morrisons after reading they were selling it for £25 and when I went down the woman said that local Tesco's/Asda's have already sold out lol. For 25 big ones ya can't really complain can ya?!.

200 Gordini
Youre paying £24.99 from morrisons :(

I paid a whole £25!

;)

Online later? I think so... add me.. curley89!

Bumder With A Buffer
Hmmm I couldnt get on with Fifa 09 so if I get this am I gonna moan and b**ch like I did with 09??!!!

200 Gordini
Suprise much!? ;)

I wouldnt mind joining it but as per the arguments and many failed attempts to complete last years leagues i dont think il bother!

lol.. at least there is no Ronaldo this year.

Just join, play for a laugh.. obv people will get competitive but fook it

*Just scared of losing really aint you :eek:

LY 200
^Haha not really mate - I have discovered a new tactic just recntly and even the very best ones (like the ones with a thousand online games to there name) are getting good games! ;)

I will probably join but how is it going to be policed so only people that are willing/intending to play there games are allowed in!?

Bumder With A Buffer
There was too much going on!

I just found it really hard to play.

Played my GF's Bro a few times and he would just walk round my players the whole time...just couldnt tackle him. Also found there was too much of this after touch stuff etc etc :(

Maybe im getting old!