ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 2010

Clio 182 FF
Finding it easy to get a shot off, but no so much on target, online play is really fast, almost too fast tbh.

I like the fact the defenders are as quick as the attackers, so no Ronaldo running away and scoring all the time.

No commentary for our new lad Aquilani:dapprove:

Bumder With A Buffer
Well went into town today and they had it in my local ASDA

Bought it so will have a go later and see how I get on :)

Porsche Boxster987S
I f**king HATE QUITTERS! and i HATE losing connection!

Much better than 09 though. I dont like how you can choose to end the match as a draw tbh.

O , and i got kicked from a match that i was attacking in an 3-0 up and it said ''You have been kicked from the session as you did not have control of your player''

WTF!?:S

white leon cupra R
curley how do you join the cliosport leauge? ps3 i hope!!

im so s**t at it at the min just carnt seem to get good, the throu ball button dont work very good imo

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
I am still havin to play 09 (even though I bought 10 yesturday), as I am sick of having an odd Gamerscore & need to play 50 hours to get 1G... Cuss atm my Gamerscore is: 10604 & its been like that for ages!.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It will take a few weeks for online to settle, just like it did with 09. The good news this time around is if the opponent quits, you get credited with the win and them the defeat. Shame it works like that when you're disconnected through no fault of your own, too, though.

LY 200
After much playage today im not so sure im liking it as much as 09....Abit of a wash out compared to what i was expecting tbh! :(

Shootings so different, passing and keeping the ball is 10x times harder and it just doesnt feel the same as 09 when moving probably down to the 360 dribbling......I dont like the way there is no advanced custom tactics on online mode either!

I hope i grow to like it in time but at the moment i think i prefer the last.

F56 MINI Cooper S
i am liking the snowing while playing a match, gives a good look. agree with keeping the ball/ creating space is alot harder than the last one.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
As a few Fifa regulars have said, this one takes a bit longer to suck you in and grab you, but once it does, it's brilliant.

LY 200
As a few Fifa regulars have said, this one takes a bit longer to suck you in and grab you, but once it does, it's brilliant.

Im a regualr mate but i cant see it sucking me in at present!

I played 09 up until Thursday evening so im not rusty at all but i just cant get used to the change over in feel at all and things like shooting.....Why they made that area so different to the last is beyond me as that was perfect imo.

Clio 182 FF
Im a regualr mate but i cant see it sucking me in at present!

I played 09 up until Thursday evening so im not rusty at all but i just cant get used to the change over in feel at all and things like shooting.....Why they made that area so different to the last is beyond me as that was perfect imo.
Im the exact opposite, played 09 until thursday night and now love Fifa 10, cant stop scoring in online mode and using defensive tatics ive let in very few.

Just abit fast would prefer normal or even slow play online but im almost used to that now.

Bumder With A Buffer
I hate playing when theres loads of you on one team...people dont pass! Just run with the ball constantly and lose it.

I even had one guy come andslide tackle me (he was on my team WTF??!!)

Anyone want a few games tonight on PS3??

"kingtheydon" If you do...IM s**t though! :)

I'm finding 10 so much better online that 09!!! Still... managed to keep finding Real Madrid fans online... how odd.. lol

BMW E46 330i Touring
I'm rubbish too!

I think I'll grow to love this game, but finding it hard to get used to the new feel of it. The passing and shooting when "assisted" feels like 09 did when it wasn't... I've not tried turning off the assistance but I dread to think how hard it is to find your own players then!

I like the more natural feel to it though; it doesn't feel repetitive like 09 could after a while. I think they've made defenders a little bit too quick at times, but it's being picky.

Now, if only I could learn how to score.

Bumder With A Buffer
What I still dont like is when the camera zooms in when your on pro mode or whatever..it puts you off when it zooms in.

Plus the sprinting doesn't seem as good as before..I mean someone like Walcott/Wright phillips are fast as f**k yet they seem slow?? :S

F56 MINI Cooper S
least players like ronaldo arnt doubly quick as everyone else, meaning it impossibe to catch up with them. makes it more fair imo.

Porsche Boxster987S
been playing it all day and shoved 09 in for a game just to see the difference again. 10 is MILES ahead of 09 imo. The play 'flows' better and the total coverage you get of the whole pitch is a huge improvement. It really is life like. Fifa 09 was too easy to score. Hold in r1 and circle and your guaranteed a goal or a corner if shooting from inside the box. All in all i think fifa 10 is awesome. Was unsure at first but after getting into a run of games (online) . . im hooked

R26
Think the fact players like ronaldo cant just sprint past your whole defence.Im still the same and best team i was on 09... but now with vermaelen an arshavin. ;)

Porsche Boxster987S
Think the fact players like ronaldo cant just sprint past your whole defence.Im still the same and best team i was on 09... but now with vermaelen an arshavin. ;)

arsenal are awesome in. But im loving man city atm. Sevilla are also superb. Im switching between both the now

F56 MINI Cooper S
I quite like that tbh... Ronaldo does it in RL.. 90% of defenders can't keep up
ye thats right but in 09 people would through ball and he would 99% of the time be onto the end of it, no contest. even the shittest of players could score simply by doing that above. least in this year its not so noticable. not sure if martins is as quick this year either.

Bumder With A Buffer
Why the f**k cant I play a ranked 1vs1 match online???

Everytime I go to ranked match it sits there not doing anything then says "the gaming session is no longer active"?? :S

Clio 182 FF
Why the f**k cant I play a ranked 1vs1 match online???

Everytime I go to ranked match it sits there not doing anything then says "the gaming session is no longer active"?? :S
It did that on 09, just keep trying you will finally connect

Quick one for all those that have bought the game, is the demo a good representation of the final game? Are there any big improvements, noticable changes between that code and the final game? Tesco deal ends tomorrow so not sure whether to buy or not.

Ta

Bumder With A Buffer
Okayjust finally played my first online 1vs1 and I think its w**k still! press pass and direct it they alwasy cut it out. Running with the ball you might as well have a zimmer frame as theres no pace...unless im just really useless.

I was swearing like f**k just now. Its worse when your running upwards with the ball..the opponents ALWAYS beat me to do the ball no matter who I have (Ronaldo, Walcott etc etc) :(

The goalkeepers making double saves, last min blocks, goalkeeping mistakes meaning balls rebound off or under them, being able to turn players, much impreoved shooting.. this is mint!!

JJT101 on xbox if anyone fancies an easy win!

F56 MINI Cooper S
Okayjust finally played my first online 1vs1 and I think its w**k still! press pass and direct it they alwasy cut it out. Running with the ball you might as well have a zimmer frame as theres no pace...unless im just really useless.

I was swearing like f**k just now. Its worse when your running upwards with the ball..the opponents ALWAYS beat me to do the ball no matter who I have (Ronaldo, Walcott etc etc) :(
guarenteed when playing this game :cool: