ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 2010

Astra Bertone Coupe
F*cking Shopto :mad: Won't get mine till tomorrow or maybe even Monday now ! Bast*rds !

That is all !

Astra CDTI SRI
My local gamestation said they wouldn't price match the tesco price coz

"It's a special offer and we don't price match for special offers"

Dickheads.

Last edited:

Si

RS Clio 172
just back from tesco. £24.97! happy days. off to my dads with my xbox so i had play my 7 year old half brother... who'll prob beat me.

200 Gordini
^Haha not really mate - I have discovered a new tactic just recntly and even the very best ones (like the ones with a thousand online games to there name) are getting good games! ;)

I will probably join but how is it going to be policed so only people that are willing/intending to play there games are allowed in!?

Dont fancy sharing that do you?

Im pants atm, only started playing 09 again 2 nights ago.

How do you mean? If someone says in here they want to join the league then ill invite them

LY 200
Dont fancy sharing that do you?

Haha, no!

It took me long enough to discover the reasons for certain players being able to knock us off the ball easily and struggling to get in there half....I found out by chance what needs to be changed tbh and not until last week!

I wonder whether there will be many changes to the tactics in this years one though!?

How do you mean? If someone says in here they want to join the league then ill invite them

People signed up last year and never bothered playing there games so it became pointless!

I think if its done this year and people dont play a certain quoter in a week then they should be threatened with deletion or something like that.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Anybody know how you claim the Voucher that comes in the box?. Its says to redeem on the Fifa 10 store & enter the code, but there doesn't appear to be anywhere to enter it in game. Do you do it on EA's Website?...

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Game haven't delivered mine today, w*****s, just lost my custom for MW2.

Porsche Boxster987S
i doubt ill join in the league this year tbh. Turned into a bit of a joke with 09

Si

RS Clio 172
really impressed with this. feels so much more fluid than 09. beat my 7 year old brother twice too :cool: lol.

Si

RS Clio 172
omg. you just reminded me of how i took you apart last year. lol.

i'll be online later. dunno how well my connection will cope though. cheers for the £25 heads up btw xx

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
People are now waiting on the next patch coming which will sort the bugs in Manager Mode. Farce tbh. Hopefully it'll come soon to stop people moaning all the time. I've been playing MM most of the day and although a few issues do need sorted, it's still great fun and competitive.

Clio 182 FF
Just had my first online game, felt so much smoother and quicker massive improvement.
LOL my oppenent was Real madrid as i expect most to be, he quit in the 90th min just after i had made it 4 -1 to me, then the game crashed and had to restart it.

LY 200
When people quit dont you still get credited with the win?

Yes and as i found out even when you lose connection it still obviously cant diffrentiate!

I won my first online game 6-0 and then was drawing 1-1 in my second (even as you like) only for my connection to die on me to give me a 50% DNF! :mad:

I like the game but its still not as realistic as it could be - I have just started a career with West Ham where my first two friendlys were Man Yoo and Fulham......I beat Man Yoo 5-2 and just scraped by Fulham 2-1! :S

Couldn't believe this was only £25 in tescos today, nearly bought it myself lol, my mate did pick up a copy for his xbox and he's not hugely fussed! Bargain!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
How do I take free kicks quick?

It's only if you get the option to. The guy will run to the ball ready to take it. Sometimes you don't get the chance, especially if the referee wants to have a word with someone.

LY 200
Anyone else noticed you dont seem to be able to place the ball by holding L1+O down now?

No online custom tactics now either! :(

LY 200
Anyone else finding harder/alot different to 09 to play?

I am really struggling to get my players in on goal in normal manager mode and when i get through on goal i usually f**k it up anyway! :rolleyes: