ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first few pics of the roadrunner TCE before she goes away to k-tec :D:D

130 bhp 1.2
DSCN1771.jpg

meep meep

DSCN1770.jpg

black diamond letters to go!

DSCN1769.jpg

DSCN1767.jpg

black diamond (front)

DSCN1766.jpg

DSCN1763.jpg

best wheels ive ever had!

DSCN1761.jpg

:D

DSCN1750.jpg

black air vents blue suede

DSCN1745.jpg

DSCN1749.jpg

black clocks.

let me know what u think so far more to be done really soooon:)

350z GT
Have to say that interior dash is horrible :/ is that the best Renault could design in a new car??

shocking :(

130 bhp 1.2
im getting an intercooler, exaust system, ap coilovers set up by them, chipped/remapped, sending it off saturday should be with them for a couple of weeks ill put pics up as soon as its back,

CLIO 172 CUP....
sam....your car looking sick mate and did you spray the gear nub...

also yeah gonna have to go take some pics soon...got to fined a nice spot first tho....;)

130 bhp 1.2
i havent been told exact figures by k-tec. tomo r u not a fan of them coz ive heard nothing but good abbout them????

im only 18 so i wouldnt get insured on anything else :(

130 bhp 1.2
because of the area i live in they wont even give me a quote on anything bigger but if i do this then it might cost a bit more but alteast ill be insured. obviously in an ideal world i wouldnt have a 1.2 id have the 200 :) im not going to have it forever and for the driving i do this car is more than suitable for normal roads i dont want something topend fast i just want acceleration and i havent come across a 1.2 quicker than the tce. im only looking for opinions here because i love the little fu**er regardless of other cars out there.

182 BEAN
i havent been told exact figures by k-tec. tomo r u not a fan of them coz ive heard nothing but good abbout them????

im only 18 so i wouldnt get insured on anything else :(

i just wudnt modify a 1.2 like that ............ seems a waste of money ! your insurance probs wont cover you on those mods anyways

CLIO 172 CUP....
i no same well and trust me if it was,nt for insurance be so f**king much he would be driving around in some think better than a trophy..:rasp:.

so sam i say if your happy with what k-tec doing then go for it...

320d
To be fair it will be a reasonably well sorted car with those mods. Should handle nicely on the AP's and the IC and map will give it a reasonable amount of punch. A IC and map on these gives a 25-30bhp increase, thats all you get from ITB's usually on an F4R.