ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fisher Price in the country... Pics & Milltek Vids

Mondeo ST220
nicest 182 on here, looks awesome mate

ps - lol at the turn. N95 vid quality looks good. will have to take some vids with mine

Do you know I have had my Milltek and de-cat fitted since last February and never got round to recording some footage... Sounds great.. But I already, obviously knew that.
Milltek = nice for the price, fits well and sounds well... well smart.

M

mini-valver

Sounds quality fella. Never really got chance to chat at FCS either! Meetage when the cars back.....

ST
why have you got your lights on in broad daylight?!

u said u didnt want to leave the phone while you found somewhere to turn around, the time it took you i could have walked from derby and been gone by the time you managed to spin around!

why have you got your lights on in broad daylight?!

u said u didnt want to leave the phone while you found somewhere to turn around, the time it took you i could have walked from derby and been gone by the time you managed to spin around!

i always have them on. ask anyone, it's a gay thing. Alan, Ali, Immi and myself are old-skool xenon-pimping. since '03

They were very quiet lanes...didn't see one car, so i didn't really bother about the phone. lol. silly really

Play nice Pepsi..

Knows son..

xenons are mint tbh :)

Also Chris your gonna have to limit your number of threads as the server can't cope with everyone praises your RB sl*g.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
ta guys

more to come once i come back from the america...just got to find a way to get 28" spinners in my luggage. ;)

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Being slightly gay here but do you reckon having the xenons on day/night will shorten their life?? How long do they last?

I'm rambing...

b/g 182, meg tourer
lovely motor. i was thinking of getting a milltek exhaust. you happy with it??
and do you notice much difference with your de-cat? thinking of getting one from yozza or k-tec.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Being slightly gay here but do you reckon having the xenons on day/night will shorten their life?? How long do they last?

I'm rambing...

i dunno really mate, i'm sure they are 100x longer-lasting than halogen jobs but i'm not sure if they're guaranteed past the 3 year warranty period

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'd like to see a pic of it in front of Toymaster and Toys 'r' us ;) lol Nice :D

lol

PCing before TRAX fella?

lovely motor. i was thinking of getting a milltek exhaust. you happy with it??
and do you notice much difference with your de-cat? thinking of getting one from yozza or k-tec.

i had the Yozzasport decat before the Milltek system, and it made a massive difference even with the standard system. it sounds awesome with the Milltek now though:evil:

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R

I'm rambing...

i dunno really mate, i'm sure they are 100x longer-lasting than halogen jobs but i'm not sure if they're guaranteed past the 3 year warranty period

Nothing majorly expensive even if the bulb goes, so happy days.:approve: