ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my new 182! FINALY

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Yozza'd Titanium 182
Went to view a car today 15 miles from were i live.

04 reg
8,300 miles on the clock
Mint condition Inside and out
Silver, even had a spare tyre in the boot all 5 tyres as new and comes with parrot bluetooth

£5000

Really pleased with it. Pics to come soon!

Yozza'd Titanium 182
It is a 182.... The woman was uneasy about the foam so there was a wheel in the boot. Attached with a net

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i dont see why milage is the end of all. Id sooner have a well looked after- run in - mid milage 182 than a low milage one thats hardly been driven.

You need to bare in mind that the belts are due aswell which is another 600 quid

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Reading my post came across as a little bitchy - It wasn't ment to be lol...

Im just thinking if its too good to be true - 90% of the time it usually is!

Good on you though mate i know you have been wanting one for a while.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
sorry mate, just thought you were being funny with me lol, i go a good deal, the owner wants a megan sport i think

fiesta 1.25
tbh i think its just very lucky.

I found it last night on renaultsport and we went today to view it,its in perfect condition one of the best ive seen with all the history hpi clear etc etc

Yozza'd Titanium 182
The car didnt have cup packs on, it will be having a cup spoiler and it will be goiing on coilovers too.

Pics to come soon

Yozza'd Titanium 182
yeah all brand new tyres on! can't wait to get pics up, comes with the built in bluetooth headset too. i may be selling that as im unsure wether il be using it.

Laguna 2, Westfield
yeah all brand new tyres on! can't wait to get pics up, comes with the built in bluetooth headset too. i may be selling that as im unsure wether il be using it.

All new tyres? They should be the original Michelin Pe2 on that mileage? unless you mean they are still as new. If its had all new tyres i'd be questioning why at that mileage.
Sounds like a good find though :)

Yozza'd Titanium 182
All new tyres? They should be the original Michelin Pe2 on that mileage? unless you mean they are still as new. If its had all new tyres i'd be questioning why at that mileage.
Sounds like a good find though :)

I would presume so, i dont think the 45 year old would have been doing wheelspins and handbreaks... but you never kno!

Megane R26
Reading my post came across as a little b**chy - It wasn't ment to be lol...

Im just thinking if its too good to be true - 90% of the time it usually is!

Good on you though mate i know you have been wanting one for a while.

Mine is the car with 6000 miles on it, just because we use my missus car for town and just use mine for out of town runs, does not mean there is anything dodgy about having a low mileage well looked after car.
Its incredible how somebody can comment about a car they know nothing about.

RB 182
This time last week id of agreed that the lower the mileage the better, but i sold my 95k 172 last week for a 45k 182, and its so slow!! The only thing i can think of is that my 172 was loosened up from 2 years of hard driving with me! I keep tryin to free the 182 horses or whatever they have, but i think they're all lame lol

ibiza cupra
^lol ive heard of this before. a nice run in engine will perform better than a tight low milage engine that was used to get some grannies weekly shop every tuesday after picking up her pension but it makes it all the more fun to brake it in your self, kind of like a sl*g vs a virgin lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.