ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

had to happen one day :-(

My girlfriend drove the cup on a flat tyre and fu*&ed the side wall of the tyre. luckly the alloy is ok. The cup is now been off the road since saturday, no tyre dealers in edinburgh had the continental tyre so i have to wait for arnold clark renault in edinburgh to get one which should be here on tue. Been to the scrappies and got a brand new spare from a 03 plate clio with tyre for £15+vat doesnt make up for the fact that the tyre is going to cost £70 for the alloy.:(

I saw a girl in a metro with all tyres flat at the weekend, no offence to your girlfriend but f**king moronic women! I take it shes not paying?

-Rob

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

yeah my GF once opened my door straight in a lamp post denting and marking the door.

Bloody women!:mad:

Quote: Originally posted by GTI Girl on 09 June 2003

Charming, were not all careless and mistakes accidents do happen
Yep.. an some of us are bright enough to get a car with a spare!!!

my mum is though

never again will she srive my car, twice she has reversed it into a bloody wall

wouldnt be so bad but the wall is about 9ft tall, so not exactly hard to miss

Quote: Originally posted by Reth Clio cup on 09 June 2003

the tyre is going to cost £70 for the alloy.:(
I paid £57 each for 2 conti sports fitted, Im sure some one on here will have got em cheaper...shop around for a better deal ;)

Clio 197

I have never had a bird who I wouldnt let drive any of my cars. I know a good many guys I wouldnt want to drive my cars but I figure most woman can drive and if they arent overly confident, at least they wont try anything really stupid. Guys, on the other hand, all think they are Michael Schumacher...myself included!

Quote: Originally posted by VivJ on 09 June 2003

I paid £57 each for 2 conti sports fitted, Im sure some one on here will have got em cheaper...shop around for a better deal ;)
i guess i will do some shooping around next time, i hate it when i get stung like that.