ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much 03 CUP

May have to sell my 03 CUP smileys/smiley6"> Any idea how much its worth anyone? 19 K on the clock, 7 months old, Mint - no parking dents / scuffs, not kerbed any of the alloys, serviced at correct interval, never been through a carwash, always handwashed, (paintwork mint, no swirly scratches). Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

There was a Cup in for a private sale in the Trader last week for £9800ono. It was an 03 plate with 4500 miles on it. Looked minted.

Also, I was offered 9k an no more on a trade in against a silver Cup. They could do the Cup for £11,800. My Cup is a 52 plate (Oct), and has done 10200miles - also minted and kerbed free alloys!

Yes thats with dealers profit of around £1500 though. If trading in, its obviously going to be way lower than the re-sell price