ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much for my clio 172

172 Cup 2003
i'm thinking of selling my 172 2002 plate clio, here is her in all her glory:

clio 172 usual spec

black with two silver stripes (perfessionally done by sign wizzard-can be removed)

matching black engine cover with cleaned engine bay.

had the bonnet stone chips removed and resprayed by panel craft

full service history (just had one last week) new cambelt fitted @ 64k

74,500k but this car was usedby the events manager of kiss fm in london so vast majority on the m25

new brakes and pads

fox 3 evo wheels on with locking nuts (slight curbing but will be repaired)
2 x goodyear f1 g2 fronts and 2x toyo proexs on rear.

full set of custom just matz clio sport logo mats

white lockwood dials

infinty 6x9's and ply enforced shelf and felt covered bottom with hidden wiring.
this car has never been abused and cheerished always cleaned and garaged and run on 99 octane fuel.

private plate not included

View attachment 16850

View attachment 16851

View attachment 16852

View attachment 16853

View attachment 16854

Last edited:
  172 Cup 2003
sorry about the spelling etc. bit sleepy thanks guys...ps all want to know rough price to sell not a debate or whether the stripes look good or not lol as these can come off...oh and aftermarket zurst

cant remember , how muck did dannyboy get for his ....sure it's similar , so 5k about right ^^^^^ too

172 Cup 2003
sweeeeeeet goin to put it up for sale soon as im after 182 racing blue with both cup packs bit of a change anyway