ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I miss my Cup !

172 Cup
Been without her now for about nearly 2 months and its true what they say. No not that your a king for a day. But you dont know what you got till its gone ! Saw a lovely 172 Cup on the weekend, polished beyond belief. Looked the absolute Daddy. Should of kept it. Ho hum. Hope the chap who bought is looking after her with silkolene, filling her with Optimax and warming her up properly................

Honda S2000
I sold mine just over a week ago!! I miss it. I'm driving a piece of crap now which makes it so much worse. It's not as if I even upgraded.

I swear i saw your EVO when i was on the way back from altringham you were behind an Austin Martin i think and it kept pulling over to let you stay behind it.

Long shot but it was the same car as yours and near cheshire

Honda S2000
Is that aimed at me? lol. The evo was my ex's car and now i'm in Dubai I drive a Lancer... as in a maroon piece of s**t which does 0-60 in... I got bored of timing it. Maybe it was him in the evo as he does some work near that area. There aren't that many in that particular colour.

80MPG BEEZA
when i had my engine conversion done i had no car for about month and a half and i missed it so much hence i'm thiking real hard on to wether to keep her and turbo or get rid coz i dont wanna regret getting rid then seeing someone else ragging her round and thinking ohh why did i let her go

172 Cup
Im driving a mint Mk2 Astra GTE, only has 37k on the clock. Completly genuine. Sold the Cup to save stupid amounts of money for my Caterham/Robinhood Hyabusa conversion.

172 Cup
I would love it back, but too many young folk with rich dads now have RS Clio's. No respect, nor discipline.

you are a bit of a 'poof' tho, so all is good.

oh, ste wants to know if your still after that pink stearin wheel cover?

pm me anyways

olliee said:
you are a bit of a 'poof' tho, so all is good.

oh, ste wants to know if your still after that pink stearin wheel cover?

pm me anyways

cheers m8 ..................... pm sent :mad: