ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceberg 172 - Darwen Street, Blackburn

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Anthracite Turinis and yozzasport stickers...

I was waiting for the willy to come back from its mot, was heading into town - whoever you are I had a good nosy at yout wheels to decide if I wanted them on mine or not! so cheers! :)

R27 427/500 ALBI
H182 seen me loads and i have seen you a few times you have drove over the little bridge near ewood abbot car repairs.

I have a red trophy ;)

Nippy white cup
You live in Darwen m8? Avondale area? There is a trophy there and I also saw a nice one at Halfords on Sunday

We drive a Black 182 but from Saturday for a week I'll be in my cup :):):)

Chris

R27 427/500 ALBI
No i have been up near avondale a few times thats where you have seen me up there as my mate lives around there .

I live in Blackburn ... Just off livesey Branch ,

The one at halfords was me :) , all shiny whith tyre shine :)

H182 seen me loads and i have seen you a few times you have drove over the little bridge near ewood abbot car repairs.

I have a red trophy ;)

Don't remember driving over there but its possible. Most of the time I'm near ewood i'm walking pissed up on the way to watch the footie lol.