ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceberg 172 millenium way O2 centre London

Black 197
Spotted you heading up towards the dome just before 1am driving on your own then saw you drive back down Millenium way towards the roundabout at 01:10am with a young lady !

I was sitting at the side of the road with a broken down double decker waiting for a tow truck !

Could not see a CS sticker or reg as it was dark, Car looked clean though

Black R26, Iceburg 172
That was me picking up the girlfriend. Cant believe i was spotted for only the second time in 4 years yay!! I swear i must be invisible the rest of the time. Was you on the bus then, bad luck, but thats to be expected on London public transport. Had you been at the O2 for something?

Oh and the iceburg silver somehow manages to look clean even though its filfthy which is handy. Needs another clean soon.

Black 197
Yeah Stevie i was waiting on a broken down bus just before the roundabout doing overtime as the bus driver would have breached his driving hours... Still cant beat 4hrs O/T doing F' all lol...

Im a controller and had just finished when they asked me to go down there and wait.. Cant complain though, T'was warm and the area was brimming with f@nny so win win for me lol

Black R26, Iceburg 172
Yeah cant complain too much about that! I remember seeing the bus, shame i didn't see your car, was looking at getting a 197 cup as my next car but a V6/R32/Evo is nagging in my mind! You enjoying it?

Black 197
Lol dude i wasnt in my car i was sitting at the side of the road enjoying the scenery pmsl... the 197 was at the depot... I waited there until 3:30am when a tow truck came and unlucky for me he got the bus working so i had to drive the bus back to the depot !!!

Black R26, Iceburg 172
Yeah im aware you wasnt in your car, thats why i was saying its a shame i didnt see you while you were in it! lol. You in the O2 area often? I see your from Surrey? Im normally only in Greenwich at weekends to see the missus otherwise im in Essex.

Black 197
Yeah i live in the "Ghetto" Croydon but moving to lovely Biggin hill in 2 months, I wouldnt say im at the O2 often but im a controller so i have a bus route ( 188 ) that goes to the dome so i control that or go there if there are major issues.. Last night was just unfortunate pmsl... Coulda given me a lift though mate.. Saw the Xenons coming then watched the brakes lights dissapear lol

Black R26, Iceburg 172
Haha sorry dude, if i had known it was a fellow cliosport owner who was with the broken down bus i would have stopped! Anyways got to run, but if you happen to see me out when your in the 197 make yourself known as will I.

Take it easy, Steve.

Black 197
Cool dude !

Oh and i dont think jumping out in the middle of the road was the best thing to do pmsl... Woulda run me down like an animal