ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceburg 172 Cup got a good clean.

C

Cupster

Took advantage of the sunshine last Thursday as I was off work so got the bucket and sponge out. Bit of tyre shine, back to black, Autoglym, sweat, sunburn, 4 hours later here are the results:

Piccy506.gif

Piccy509.gif

Piccy510.gif

I recommend using a cats tail for getting between the turini spokes, lol
Piccy516.gif

Piccy511.gif

Piccy508.gif

Piccy520.gif

Piccy512.gif

Just a shame I didn't have a better camera (Nokia 6680!) :(

Enjoy

STI JDM
yeah, thats looking sweeeet. BTW, whats that little red light looking thing by the gear stick? I got the full fat version of that car and haven't got that in mine.

R35 GTR
JonJon said:
yeah, thats looking sweeeet. BTW, whats that little red light looking thing by the gear stick? I got the full fat version of that car and haven't got that in mine.

Thats for the alarm, you must have an import.

C

Cupster

Yep, red light for the alarm.

and yep, has climate control. Only the late Cups had the option.

Thanks for nice comments peeps, makes all the hard work worth it as it is now filthy again!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
smart work. Like the look of that. Always been a fan of the cup spoiler. Splitter is tasty, but a speed humps best pal!

Whats your mileage, inside looks fairly untarnished

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
very nice indeed, as said looks exactly like mine, whereabouts from Surrey are you? I'm in Laleham.

C

Cupster

Just turned 16K miles. That pics was before any dash treatment, mmm lemony fresh.

GRC: Near M25 junc 8. keep your eyes peeled in local meets as we are planning another in the area soon and a cruise down to Brighton.

Last edited by a moderator:
  1.8 Civic EX
Cupster said:
GRC: Near M25 junc 8.

you sure about that mate? :clown:

car looks poo as usual! (only messing, I can't actually see the pics cos I'm at work!)

saw it in the flesh/metal on thursday and does indeed look the dogs danglies

C

Cupster

Rhino16v said:
you sure about that mate? :clown:

car looks poo as usual! (only messing, I can't actually see the pics cos I'm at work!)

saw it in the flesh/metal on thursday and does indeed look the dogs danglies

Lol, maybe! I live near a few trees and one has a birds nest in it! Rhino is refering to my sense of direction - lack of!!! Git.

C

Cupster

^^ lol, save yourself the blisters Mark.

GRC: Yeah sounds good. I believe the Brighton trip is up in local meets but that aint until June. I might start a thread for silver cups to meet up. Dunno how many there are on here though?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
not many at all. I know there is one more in Staines but I don't think the guy is on here.

C

Cupster

Yeah, rare as mate. I don't know if Jon_r's one is still knocking about on here.

172 mk2...with clima
Cupster said:
Just turned 16K miles. That pics was before any dash treatment, mmm lemony fresh.

GRC: Near M25 junc 8. keep your eyes peeled in local meets as we are planning another in the area soon and a cruise down to Brighton.

let me know when....my friend and I with matching 172 Cups with CC live in Brighton...

we tend to go for hacks on wednesdays...