ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It will be all white on the night! 200 inside!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Very nice, just hide the keys from Gaz;)

Already had a wee spin lol, tis lush. If it wasnt for the gf stringing me up by me knackers if i changed me car again, i'd be tempted lol

421 Cammed 172
Very nice mate.

If you don't want the strips and mirrors done white i'd do them gloss black like the front bumper section instead of leaving them textured matt. I think they'd look sweet gloss black.

Not too sure on the wheels tho :S

Overall though, lovely car and brilliant colour choice.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Brilliant! Like that.

Just needs the tweeks to get it as good as the pic in post #13, oh and a cs sticker and tax disc holder.. ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Brilliant! Like that.

Just needs the tweeks to get it as good as the pic in post #13, oh and a cs sticker and tax disc holder.. ;)

Got the order then! :cool:

Cheer's for the comments peeps! Going to get some proper pictures up, get the 197 clean and we will get some snaps, possibly be next weekend!

It's filthy already! oooops!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I don't like those wheels, prefer the ones which are on the R27... Looks ace though. Do I get a look when I come and see you soon :)

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
Got the order then! :cool:

Cheer's for the comments peeps! Going to get some proper pictures up, get the 197 clean and we will get some snaps, possibly be next weekend!

It's filthy already! oooops!

Nice ride fella. Think the 200 is growing on me but still prefer my gw 197.
Bring it to the meganesport meet tonight if you can, it's at showcase cinema in Dudley at 6pm. Need more clios to back me up :)

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Nice ! :)

I like that, wheels & caliper combo is mint as well

Pics up of interior when you get a chance Steve.

Last edited:
  RB 197 fatty
love it mate. best one iv seen yet. My 197 will still bully its ugly face, but hey!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Done some little modding today, silvervisions and taken the clio badge off. It's filthy already! :(

job for next weekend!

Last edited:
  RS200
looks very good i think its a brave decision. i like looking at the pics but i dunno if i could face seeing it everyday or leaving it anywhere other than a locked garage.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one Kev-Ste!

AND you went for the spoiler option - fcuking hero! :cool: :approve: :cool: Too many namby-pambies on here thinking it looks better without one. Who too? Stevie Wonder? :S

Have you managed to put Gaz in his place on your private airfield yet? ;)

D.

Mondeo TDCI 130
At the minute i am in love with it!

tbh, i am suprised at the amount of love it has got! Thought this site was anti 200!??

Going to give it a wash and wax on sunday, wheels etc! Will post some pics up then! :)

Family Bus
Congrat's Steveeee!

Looks mint, still warming to the black oddness on the front, but they still get a double take from me when I see them!

:D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice one Kev-Ste!

AND you went for the spoiler option - fcuking hero! :cool: :approve: :cool: Too many namby-pambies on here thinking it looks better without one. Who too? Stevie Wonder? :S

Have you managed to put Gaz in his place on your private airfield yet? ;)

D.

Oi! Tbh imo it'll be nip and tuck at best tbf, think 172/182, thats all we're talking. Plus mine is slack as f**k compared to kevs tight one :eek: ;)