ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laxy - ITB' White 172

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
let's face it, all laxy's cars are minty mint!

post some pics of your 106 for the clio boys to drool over ;)

lol thanks everyone.

gessus - cheers mate, will post a couple of pics up of the 106.

forgot to add that the car had a heated front screen made, thats the reason i got rid off all the fan blowers, heater matrix ect.

the car was on the scales at 803kg, that was before the extra door bars and interior painting.

Golf GTD Mk7
lol thanks everyone.

forgot to add that the car had a heated front screen made, thats the reason i got rid off all the fan blowers, heater matrix ect.

the car was on the scales at 803kg, that was before the extra door bars and interior painting.

Nice mate. Chris will be on to you about how you managed that. He's trying for 900kg and he's had to remove loads of excess metal. Is that figure "on the road"

yeah, had all of its liquids in. just under a 1/4 of petrol also. i think chris' will easily achieve this!!

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
lol thanks everyone.

803KG? Thats incdedibly light for a 172/182. Still got all the glass windows in it? Did you have it weighed at Powerstation when you had the AST's fitted? Fairplay to you the car looks mint. Love the engine bay and the white painted rocker cover! :cool:

Last edited:
  Golf GTD Mk7
803KG? Thats incdedibly light for a 172/182. Still got all the glass windows in it? Did you have it weighed at Powerstation when you had the AST's fitted? Fairplay to you the car looks mint. Love the engine bay and the white painted rocker cover! :cool:

thats what I was thinking. Thought 900kg was hard to achieve, even with poly carb windows. He must be hiding something ;)

cheers everyone.

car was on scales when wiring was done, all i know is it was what it was, done nothing different, will get another measurement when its all back up and running!

not 100% but there was a little bit of stuff in the sump, has managed to get onto the gauze of the oil pump and ran dry.

on the new engine, will be baffling the sump. i did a search on here to see if anyone did it, but nothing came up, so will just get some ideas, and get one made

lol im making my come back tonight! going to say a few words, hope no one takes it to much to heart lol

Clio Sport 172 ITB
well im on my 4th engine now soooo.... i need to find out why engine 2 and 3 decided to drop valves... lol. when you find out about the sump give me a pm pls dude :p i may well be interested :D

M

mini-valver

Awesome :)

Everyone seems to get things done super quick. Mine always takes f**king ages, lol.

cheers everyone.

little update. managed to get some wilwoods at a good price, they arrived today, give them a check over and thought i would check to see if they fitted lol.

09112009616.jpg

09112009617.jpg

09112009618.jpg

they arn't as clean as i expected so will give them a good clean then a touch up then some new disks and pads!

clio 182
My car is with EJM preparation at the momment having a quaiffe LSD fitted, my car suffered from oil surge on track because i'm using R888's so they are fitting me a baffled sump. Its not a common mod to do and people dont think about it until its too late. Give them a ring

clio 182
EJM PREPARATION tel 01789763150 mob 07766217622 in Alcester in warwickshire

love reading your build incidently, wish a had 2 cars so i could have a full track **** like this, i'm picking my car up tomorrow so i'm proper excited