ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ma clio blue baby

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
right new full time job ment that things could move along a little faster on ma baby,

hes now lowered
has new alloys
headlight conversion
been tinted
cb bonnet
de badged
colour coded

hes still to be upgraded with an induction kit, and am still lookin for silver side bulds (so the orange is away)

here he is, nice comments welcome :cool:

(sorry for the sh*tness of quality of pics, ma diggy cam sucks)

Racing Blue 182
not bad for a women lol, get phs2 172 back bumper and sum 172 look skirts on it, put phs 2 lights on it and you well on the way.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Nice any mods planned? mates just bought a clio exactly same as that same shape colour everything!

Welcome to the club btw :)

Golf GTI 1.8T
racing182 said:
put phs 2 lights on it and you well on the way.

didnt you look at the last pic.lol

nice, liking the colour coding and tints but the wipers and sunstrip are not my cuppa. I have to say not too keen on the bonnet either.

very nice, similar to what i have planned for mine, but i'm going with white pro race 2's. get a renault badge on the bonnet, looks toooooooo smooth to me.

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
ta every1, lots of peop not likin the cb bonnet, far 2 blue without it tho me thinks. spoilers bein looked into, and maybe some new lights 4 xmas. apart from wot ave allredy say thats it 4 now till i have some decent cash to spend. :)