ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mars Red #034 Getting ready for MOT

An orange one
After 7 months of SORN, it's MOT is booked for the 7th provided it doesn't rain ;)

Started first crack after it's slumber on the c-tek and ran as sweet as a nut! I think I may have a very very slow puncture on the passenger front though, it needed air last year and looks slightly low again.

Few pics, nothing too exciting :)

D208AE4C-1BBA-4C1E-8B55-23F15A58B6F0_zpsnhf7actr.gif

A6E069FA-8E4B-4DF0-8D3B-14D8D8FB2296_zpsy03ugsqu.gif

B986009C-C79B-4F80-85C2-19FAB2D63A71_zpsvmm4iazk.gif

An orange one
Thanks everyone!

It truly is a pleasure to own. I keep saying this but honestly it's equally as fun just sitting watching TV knowing that it's tucked up in the garage, than it is actually using it! It doesn't get driven often but it always gets driven properly when it's out!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Every year I say this but I don't want you to forget. Give it to me please. So that it actually gets used instead of clearly being left alone and neglected ;)

An orange one
Car sailed through this morning, no advisories or problems at all! :)

Felt great to drive, just feels so tight still at 11 years old nearly. Thought this pic was cool.

DC476A6C-9600-48D0-8F89-75797BDF1A79_zpsxjdezcby.gif

Was it wrong to have slightly hoped they failed you for that plate font so you'd get them to f**k? ;)

Awesome motor as always.

An orange one
Was it wrong to have slightly hoped they failed you for that plate font so you'd get them to f**k? ;)

Awesome motor as always.

FLOL! No I've gone off them completely. I'm just too lazy to change them. I promise the next pics will have the standard type plates

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Its wet! Surely hell has now frozen over and scotland has taken over the world?