ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

225 Cup & Williams
A guy I went to college with had the exact same system on his vtr and I have to admit it sounded brilliant on full chat.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I had a VTR for my first car and lasted a month before I smashed it into a roundabout.

Good fun little cars always wanted the VTS but went to the 182 instead.

Skoda Fabia VRS
A guy I went to college with had the exact same system on his vtr and I have to admit it sounded brilliant on full chat.
The system I had on my previous VTS was insane, the backfires and flames it spat out were ridiculous! Just by fitting the backbox earlier to the standard centre section, this pops and bangs more than the Clio with a full system. The SuperSprint really brings these to life, with a manifold and cams they're full on asbo!

Focus RS + S3
Loved the supersprint on my VTS
Miss that car (only pic i have on my phone)

C6326577-260D-4018-8B9A-29CFF396BFAA.png.jpg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Do these things handle as well as clios?

I'd say so.

I had a VTS & GTI, they were very under rated. Brakes aside, they are superb.

The GTi i had was a freak, it ran 135bhp standard, the JP4 engines are very tuneable in their n/a form with little fuckery.

Focus RS + S3
I was looking last week to see what sort of money they are fetching and i couldnt find many for sale at all :(

Skoda Fabia VRS
I had a VTR for my first car and lasted a month before I smashed it into a roundabout.

Good fun little cars always wanted the VTS but went to the 182 instead.
They're a world of difference, having owned 3 VTS' previously, moving to my 182, and then getting another VTS...it's ridiculous. Not sure whether the 182 is a pearler of an engine, but it pulls harder in every gear without trying. VTS you have to literally plant it to get it going.

I'd say so.

I had a VTS & GTI, they were very under rated. Brakes aside, they are superb.

The GTi i had was a freak, it ran 135bhp standard, the JP4 engines are very tuneable in their n/a form with little fuckery.

They are wayyyyyy stronger than the factory figures suggest. Pal of mine had a GTI with a supersprint, mani and filter and it ran 146BHP - it felt every bit as quick as well.

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
I've always wanted one of these or a 106 GTI. There's just something about them. A mate had one that was decatted, exhaust, manifold and cammed and it absolutely flew! They're much faster than you expect them to be.

Snotter's
I went a bit mental with mine and took it to a place called TMS in Leeds who prepped Rally cars and built the c2r2 cars for racing. Ended up with Supersprint mani, catback, simota ik, cat cams and chip wizards map, alcon 4 pots off the racing puma, Peugeot sport group n coilovers with gravel spec springs and thicker arb and some comp mo's

Skoda Fabia VRS
Door panels, seats, parcel shelf, sound deadening, seatbelts, panels from the rear all removed
SuperSprint decat+non silenced center section fitted along with the SuperSprint backbox and Powerflex mounts
Green cotton Filter fitted (can't remember if I posted previously about that?)
Should have my manifold by next weekend, and it's also pay day, so many things shall be bought!

Few snaps from Llandow today (excuse how the exhaust sits, currently has a blow and sits awful. #meltedbumper )

22063171739_fcbc7f1d13_c.jpg

22260501291_1e9b7e4766_c.jpg

21628992283_6d501ed008_c.jpg

172 sport
I had a vts brand new when i was 24. I have to say i loved it. My car was actually the first vts to be lowered in the northwest by abp motorsport. I can even still remember the reg. It was S643FMA.
i also owned a black ax gt for a short spell, it was fun but i didnt enjoy it as much as the vts.

Peugeot 308
Since were uploading pictures/memories lol..

My 1st VTS - LOVED IT.
Supersprint, Panel filter and a cheap stainless 4-2-1 manifold = 145bhp on the dyno although it used to rev well into the redline...
266mm 206 GTI brakes and I cant recall what it was lowered on.

DSCN0369.jpg

SNC00043.jpg

http://vid488.photobucket.com/albums/rr248/Daz_rt_04/30082008014.mp4

Ahh I miss that sound ^ This was 9 years ago...The old girl used to spit blue flames out the back and was pretty rapid tbh.

I then owned a Navy blue VTS that was mint, sold that for a £1000 profit a month after buying it lol.

Track 106 that was rough as hell yet had cams and other mods .
f4b658d0.jpg

My 3rd one was a standard VTS that was to be used as a workhorse... I lowered it because I wanted to and whacked an air filter on for some noise.

b6fee72d.jpg

I now wish I was 19 again!