ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 1.2 (Pic Heavy)

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Jungle sportlines drop the most mate, wich is what i have now, also thanks for the comments on the car appreciated i like the look of your boot aswell. :)

Cheers pearl.

Adam, yeah mate lol thank you for the positive comment appreciated. :)

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Really coming along well mate. Reckon you should leave the lights as std-just go for a badge tint if you want it darker at the back;)

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Really coming along well mate. Reckon you should leave the lights as std-just go for a badge tint if you want it darker at the back;)

Il be spraying the back matey and i got completley blacked lights incase i wanna change but they come off a few weeks after having em, i loved em but i like having a choice.

Thank you for the positive comment.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Car is looking well! I'm learning at the moment too got test at the end of the month :) I like what your doing, but black rear lights imo would be TOO much black.

Keep up the good work :)

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Car is looking well! I'm learning at the moment too got test at the end of the month :) I like what your doing, but black rear lights imo would be TOO much black.

Keep up the good work :)

Good luck fella ive passed now passed ages ago actually haha, MIRRORS SON MIRRORS! Lol all the best.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Car is looking great now you've lowered it mate, real difference, seeing all these lowered 1.2's makes me even more keen to do mine. Sub box is pretty extreme for me, but each to their own. Like the wheels in black too mate. Coming along well.

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Little Update, new wheels on today 16 inch Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's. (Phone pics in the dark sorry)

18465_239177280684_572840684_3690417_3127096_n.jpg

18465_239177300684_572840684_3690418_1823602_n.jpg

18465_239177310684_572840684_3690420_5861180_n.jpg

306 GTI-6
Liking the wheels, and the car.

Not a big fan of boot filling installs though, but if thats your thang ;)
Tints look good but I would have perhaps gone lighter, but then I know you are hiding your install.

Does look like it needs lowering again now that you have gone to 16s though. But its hard to tell for sure from those pics.

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Cheers for the comments i think they make it stand out and look much better, exhaust is gone now i got it off last night was straight through no baffles nothing and i de-catted it so it was flame on, massive missfires huge pops and bangs etc and ear bleedingly loud lol gone back to the one i had before. As for lowering some Fk highsports are on the to buy list :).