ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 182 cup packed so far

clio 182
hi, im bored so i thought i would post some pics and list the mods on my car so far, im gona be storing it away for abit in a garage for the rest of the winter and probably longer. hopefully gona be goin for some power gains then get it back on the road when the suns out. thought it would be a good idea to post to see if any one had any advice or opinions on things to do next.

list of mods so far:

Gaz fully adjustable coilover
ktec group n upper and lower engine mounts
K&N gen 2 induction kit
powerflex gearbox mounts
ktec solid suspension top mounts
powerflex inner and outer anti-roll bar bushes
brembo max grooved disks with ferrodo racing pads
fully rebuilt and coated front callipers with new seal kit
ktec stainless brake hoses all round
full stainless millteck exhaust system
toyo proxes t1r tyres all round
ktec carbon front splitter
fully refurbished origional 15" speedline 2118's
custom mats and abit of polish under the bonnet ;)

open to any opinions and advice, hope you like, cheers.

Attachments

• clio3.jpg
    clio3.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 141
  • clio 6.jpg
    clio 6.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 141
  • clio 2.JPG
    clio 2.JPG
    491.2 KB · Views: 155

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  TTS
Looks mint fair play mate, love the splitter. Am envious of your mod list, I want a lot of those upgrades on mine!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Looks lovely, not a huge fan of the red calipers however but that's personal taste.

clio 182
cheers for all the coments, i did the brakes after having the wheels refurbed coz the old ones looked abit old behind them but i should of put more thought into the colour. probably go for an upgrade when i get more power out of it but the setup is working realy well atm. i would recomend the coilovers to anyone looking to get any, ino a few people on here wouldnt but i think ther spot on. if any one knows of a turbo kit for sale let me know, cheers.