ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Blue Oval Project...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You buying to sell now then, yeah? It does look like a tidy motor, if not a bit 'ruud' for me, although I can't speak :rasp:

Always buy with selling in mind. Hence money on the last 4 cars. Just have to have balls to make stupid offers and hope the car isn't broken. It does help I have the means to fix cars up for minimal cost.

First rule of making money in cars - don't tell anyone how much you paid, not even the wife.

Yes, listen to this man.

Lovely mate, always wanted a white one when we were buying our ZS TDCI

Very rare colour in the ZS also. I actually put a deposit down on a brand new FW ST years ago with the ex but we looked elsewhere as the spec we wanted just seemed to get silly price wise.

I see that you've decided to go all the way gay. Congrats on your girls car x

Yes. Good fun though.

So was this the one from Bury?

Looks tidy either way!

No, that was dodgy that one. Went to Kent for this one. Well Gatwick anyway.

Lovely that. Definitely keep the black wheels, as you say white looks too plain with silver, it's the same with the Focus.

Do these crackle a bit with a decat etc?

FF RB 182
Have a full set of Bilstein B8 Sprint Shocks only covered a couple 100 miles if your interested :p

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice!! I actually looked at one of these before I got the ZS!

Cheers Lou!

Ill take this off your hands Gally when your ready!

Lols. I've had 2 Pms about it already. I'll definitely keep it until after the winter... Probably...

Very nice, I'd like to f**k Anna's Alfa off and get her one!

They are a bargain just now mate. All decent colours apart from Black probably. She'd like it. It says a lot that there isn't one proper common problem with them.

Lovely that. Definitely keep the black wheels, as you say white looks too plain with silver, it's the same with the Focus.

Do these crackle a bit with a decat etc?

Yeah. It's such a clever system like most Millteks, no drone or noise at low revs, just light pops and gurgles then when high up the revs sounds perfect.

Love it Kevin. They have come down in price so much recently

Cheers Welshy! Lot of car for the money like the 172/182.

Nice car.

Black wheels spoil it though. A nice dark glossy anthracite looks super awesome with Frozen White.

Cheers mate. Silver doesn't work with the White but agreed on the dark anthracite

Prefer the blue one I went to see for you, personally.

Yes, this one was £700 less than that one but has every option ticked and a more sought after colour. Guy wouldn't budge on price sadly.

Have a full set of Bilstein B8 Sprint Shocks only covered a couple 100 miles if your interested :p

I have to say standard shocks with these springs are superb. I'd hate to ruin the ride with fancy suspension that is of no use to me.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Much appreciated.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Not for sale anymore mate. Sold it the day after Feirny looked at it.

Ebay actually seem to throw up some nice examples. http://bit.ly/1bUrZth

Been about 3-4 others that were really tidy looking.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Great spec Gally!

The linked colorado red one is a bargain, didn't realise how much they had fallen value wise!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Just a shot of the unit. It's a tad old school but it's inbuilt and voice controlled.

3e9ade6u.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Holy s**t that dash! And people mock the ph1 dash lol.

Lovely car though mate, if a bit chavvy for my liking with the black wheels. Maybe some dark anthracite or silver would look better?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I don't even notice it. White with Red inside is really nice but rare.

Yeah climate was an option Stevo. Quite rare as are most of the options, i've not seen another one with nav.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Not for sale anymore mate. Sold it the day after Feirny looked at it.

Ebay actually seem to throw up some nice examples. http://bit.ly/1bUrZth

Been about 3-4 others that were really tidy looking.

Funny enough I was telling my wife about your car and that is fancy a red one with gloss black wheels.

And its only up the road from where we live.....:)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm feeling the same! :eek: Chav coming out in me!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Best colour for them. I much preferred your trophy, FRP.

The Trophy was a weird one mate. Stevo didn't bond with his either. Good cars though, probably the fact i'm not becauseracedriver though.

Frp was superb but the age/parts thing is starting to become an issue.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
very nice mate.

lovely colour/wheel combo

Cheers mate. The Black really works. Needing a few bits and bobs.

Decent tyres, refurb, a manifold of some kind, wants more crackles for giggles. Black front and back plastics. Front ones transform the front so much.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
My mate had carbon grills and trim on the rear along with gloss black bits too. Looked really good

Look forward to seeing how this goes :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Gloss black is mental. Especially the front bit. Chip heaven. Satin black is more factory look.

Transforms the front end. Probably get the centre caps in Black back on it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I like it apart from the lack of centre caps and the black wheels. Looks far too bad boy. Silver wheels and some centre caps will see you right you weird looking bummer.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Centre caps off the st500 come with carbon behind the ford symbol I think. Try get hold of some of them :)
Plus they'll be in black already

I like it apart from the lack of centre caps and the black wheels. Looks far too bad boy. Silver wheels and some centre caps will see you right you weird looking bummer.
One of my mates had one of these, three times the centre caps went walkies!! then on the forth go he super glued them on but someone still tried to get them. I'd save the hassle just leave them off of it.
Oh yeah someone tried to nick the front bumper off it too. He does live in Scun thopre though.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looks great!! I am really missing my old Panther Black one. I am currently looking at Zetec S tdci, as my commute has just grown by 40miles a day.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols. Indeed they do fall off easily. I have ways of securing though. I'll tidy the bolts and and hub nut cover up and see if it looks okay.

I should add where I live I don't have to worry about people stealing things.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
One of my mates had one of these, three times the centre caps went walkies!! then on the forth go he super glued them on but someone still tried to get them. I'd save the hassle just leave them off of it.
Oh yeah someone tried to nick the front bumper off it too. He does live in Scun thopre though.

Bumper theft is so easy on these. I used to remove them in 5-6 minutes at work.