ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Blue Oval Project...

I wanna see a mk1 FRS with a carbon front splitter on standard wheels in your next blue oval thread :)

photo-1.jpg

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Write up soon... little video, no idea what it sounds like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It is a special looking little car.

The ST is a stunning all round car, the more you live with it the better it gets. In this spec I actually like it more than the Trophy.

Insurance, servicing, modifications. I'm really surprised more don't go down this route. Really need to get a for sale advert written up!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
It is a special looking little car.

The ST is a stunning all round car, the more you live with it the better it gets. In this spec I actually like it more than the Trophy.

Insurance, servicing, modifications. I'm really surprised more don't go down this route. Really need to get a for sale advert written up!

LOL

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
What's funny? I'll probably buy another after selling this.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Indeed mate, I know. It's a stunningly good car. Hence me wanting to buy another after this.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Indeed mate, I know. It's a stunningly good car. Hence me wanting to buy another after this.

Why would you sell it for another? Granted you may make a pound or two but are you going to find another with this spec? From what you have said it seems very unlikely?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I won't but i'll still find an ST of some kind and if you look hard enough.

This colour and spec are sought after so i'm happy to bank a few quid and find another. Or buy something else.

MK3 Clio DCI 86
Gally, in the OP you said you are getting 40mpg+ , I take it this your average mpg ? If so *goes to browse the PH classifieds*

I won't but i'll still find an ST of some kind and if you look hard enough.

This colour and spec are sought after so i'm happy to bank a few quid and find another. Or buy something else.
Keep what you know mate... unless you're going to make decent money.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Gally, in the OP you said you are getting 40mpg+ , I take it this your average mpg ? If so *goes to browse the PH classifieds*

Currently average 35mpg and I do very very short journeys. On a run I was actually gettong more than 40mpg. My ones is modified slightly and the mods, whilst breathing better, helps Mpg.

Keep what you know mate... unless you're going to make decent money.

It has been a thought but we'll see! What can I say, cash *****. I have bought a cracker though!

This explains your enthusiasm!

Looks really nice, I'm still tempted.

Very very good car Ste, even on the 17s with decent tyres it's a hoot. I think the mods on mine have helped. The Milltek adds some fun!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I think I just pissed myself laughing.

More chance of me winning the lottery.

Focus ST3 would be my second choice especially over the Fiesta ST new or old.

That said I think Kev has realised that he can buy cheap, wash it with unicorn jizz and sell it on to CS members for a profit. Free motoring FTW .

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Pair of pricks. I really want something nice. The missus told me last year to order a Fiesta ST when it came out but I just didn't want another bill.

Cheap motoring is actually fun! More so than owning an 8k car that i'm scared to park somewhere!

Flol! Pair of pricks. I really want something nice. The missus told me last year to order a Fiesta ST when it came out but I just didn't want another bill.

Cheap motoring is actually fun! More so than owning an 8k car that i'm scared to park somewhere!

You only live once mate. Why not buy a car you'll enjoy polishing?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I am enjoying life mate. Spending £200+ a month on a car at this moment doesn't sound fun to me. Difference between an extra holiday.

Fair play, I wasn't saying you weren't enjoying life. But for someone who evidently loves cars im not sure why you wouldn't have a car you want.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Not my type of car at all. (Ford, white car, black wheels). But this is perfect for you and your OCD cleaning skillzzzz ;) Is it not driving you mad yet? Looking dirty 5 minutes after a clean?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Nothing! Back in the modified Sport Ka that I use between cars. It's still awesome, just not everyday awesome.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'd consider a 182, not a 172. The 1*2s feel like the have running costs of a supercar. Does my tits in.

53 Clio's & counting
I'd consider a 182, not a 172. The 1*2s feel like the have running costs of a supercar. Does my tits in.

Ph1 - everyone knows they are the most superior Clio, the Trophy was a good warm up for you ;) x

On a serious note the 1*2's have been the cheapest cars by far I have ever run (bar my Golf estate)