ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New VXR (Holden content)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Little bit of an old vs new comparison.

The black one (for those new members out there) I owned in 2016 and was an auto. I think they both look good but do prefer the red.

86308136-591E-469E-AC82-829775A29E4E.jpeg

182 clio
Very nice
big step up from the pug
About the only thing it won't pass is a petrol station I'm guessing ?
Imo black or red one is lovely ?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Like.

I got properly bummed by one in the RS3. It was deffo supercharged, screamed like hell!

+1 on the badges.

What were they thinking with 4 pea shooters.. :LOL:

Can't you just chop the rear boxes and change the tips pikey style? Then save the rest for the charger...

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Epic purchase.

I bet this is one of the few cars where adding a supercharger can't make you cry any worse over the shite MPGs that you're already getting.

Bad fuel economy is just bad fuel economy!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
+1 on the badges.

What were they thinking with 4 pea shooters.. :LOL:

Can't you just chop the rear boxes and change the tips pikey style? Then save the rest for the charger...

Yeah, few exhaust places have said to just chop the rear boxes out but I’m a bit worried about the noise!

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
That sounds ridiculously meaty!

Bit much for a daily though, ideally you want a bit of a rumble that only sounds offensive when you want it to.