ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new engine (plus car build thread)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Youve done well with this malice,nice one...

Oh,and why have you got a curtain tie back on your mirror.???

CBR1K, F21 125D
JDM Knot, not the kitsuna one... cant remeber the **name. Can make it for £1,but I would assume he bougth it for like £80+ JDM tax

Edit, Fusa

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
We're still going for a dartford tunnel run, right?

This looks amazing, but (and I don't give a crap about "scenes") I think it needs a wing, big time!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
should of been done months ago... but parts arent cheap... done 12k+ on it since blow up so far!!! i have had money shortages lol! it will be finished VERY soon!

and rob yeh!

ian, its a junction produce fusa knot...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
12-15k gaz :/ ian yes you do! its what all the hardcore jdm people do! get some junction produce window blinds too!!!

271074_10150711473315054_636365053_19734190_5487246_n.jpg

2 of the rarest parts for a rx7, the red carpet and a spirit r foot plate :D

engine loom replaced today and new ecu plugged in... it works, it started and ran... then found a oil leak from the drain hose so tomorrow im going to strip it back off and re do it *sigh* but then its just a boot on the track rod end and a rear arm replaced and its mot time :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
big chunk of it is fault finding, unfortunately engine looms, car looms, ecu's, fuse boxes etc all decided to kick off, then there was electrician costs, transportation costs, storage etc... that took up a big part of the costs...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
oh think I'm swapping my nor spec for a st. mays shotgun exhaust.... car is ready for mot also will be next week now but its then back on the road!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
This looks awesome mate!

The two things that stick out in my mind from the first time I was took out in an RX7 was watching the needle on the fuel gauge move followed by my mate spinning it. Lol!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i did an 1/8th of a tank of fuel in one lap of the estate i live on lol :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
MOT'd today! flew through :D tax tomorrow, map i have seems pretty good atm! gotta get a sump brace and fix a leak from the sump but apart from that its good!!

was at a mates garage today and we started digital urban camo'ing it... not sure if i like it or not... will see how it grows on me and might take it off! it looks mean as it is but... hnmmm will see...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok here are some pics... its just started and has more to go but gives a rough idea... gonna add a baby blue layer to it too!

281551_10150743030775054_636365053_20126948_6271511_n.jpg

283977_10150743032840054_636365053_20126956_5748549_n.jpg

229668_10150743034510054_636365053_20126965_5114700_n.jpg

You given the paint a bit of a clean/polish? Looks in better shape than the last pics. Can't help but feel that it's a little "underwheeled" for that front bumper though.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Wheels are getting spaced tried 25mm's on the front and it looks much better will order them next week :) and poss some bigger rubber as it's a bit thin looks better with bigger rubber will prob get some more wheels around Xmas... Camo will have a load more layers and baby blue layers too or possibly purple to go with the wheels :) love it to bits though :)

Paints just been washed and put some chemical guys black light on it I think it was?? Anyway after the camo will be going wide arch Xmas time well feed arches and bigger wheels :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok exhaust is gonna have to go, its too loud and misses etc is moaning, I'm not using her as an excuse as tbh I'm a bit fed up of it, if i had a silenced mid pipe it would be bearable but i don't and i don't really wanna lose power by getting one, so.... i have agreed a swap with a mate for a piece of JDM history, a st mays shotgun exhaust, these things are rare, only 1 other in the uk and its quieter, should flow the same but have a more sensible tone lol! when the waste gate opens the noise is RETARDED I'm not even joking its STUPID lol but i can deal with that with a quieter exhaust, I'm also getting tired of the buckets lol think I'm getting old lol! I'm going to go on an interior quieting mission too, I'm going to put some sound deadening in it to just make it nicer to live with and sort a few rattles out...

16022011833-1.jpg

thats the new exhaust just need to organise collecting it over the weekend or next week!

fitted pic
IMAG0019.jpg