ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from N.London with PH2 172.... Joy!!!

ClioSport PH2
Hi Guys,

Firstly CONGRATS on a very impressive forum lots of accesible knowledge and very user friendly! NICE!:rasp:

Ive owned a number of performance renaults including my first being a R5GTT (dont ask) then 2 renault 19 16v's and 2 Clio 16v's and now a 172 woohoo!

Anyhow, im the roud new owner of a 2002 ClioSport and loving it. It ha s a genuine low onership with 50,000 genuine miles and is superb. It has Apex springs and apart from that totally standard. I will be changing this as due to make its Nurburgring debut on 1st October.

Before I start enhancing (modifying LoL) I wil have to do a few bits of tidying as not happy with some minor dings and light scrapes so first day off i get its gonna have a full detail and lots of TLC!!

Anyone reccomend a good minor dent removal guy in london?

Anyways guys thanks in advance for the long term support as I have a feeling it will be needed!!! ;)

IMG00368-20100829-1426.gif

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looks lovely, everyone loves a nice tidy Monaco 172! =))

Where in N. London are ya?

ClioSport PH2
AhA........ Monaco Blue thats the one!!! Im in Southgate North London near Enfield/Potters Bar!!!

Thanks for the comment dude!