ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring Pics - Roamer Imaging

Ok guys, after a major problem with a hard drive failure putting the mockers on processing anything for a few days they are finally online http://www.roamer.com/imaging/albums/2005-03-27%20Cliosport%20at%20Nurburgring/index.htmlHERE

Now I know there are a good few cars that arent up there, this is due to either me not being track-side when you were going round or the images that were taken were shockingly bad quality - so if your car aint there please accept my appologies - but dont ask for the bad quality images as I dont give anything out that aint up to a good enough standard.

Cheers guys, and Ill see you all at the next one (wherever and whenever that is)

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Gorgeous :D

Brilliant as ever !!!

Cupcake ur car looks as good in the pics as it did in the flesh... :D Thankyou SO much for my monster, storming lap... :cool:

Ziel Nurburgring

Some great Photos there Roamer. Quick break down of cars featured

RSI

Omar

Yasser

Me

Dutch

Chris

Si

Paul (infinicar)

Fred

Clio510

Yassers friend (Mark fish Cup)

Nick

Tom

MattATR

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

I could only name a handful... :oops: Im pleased someone knew/knows all the cars...

I bet that porker driver was cursing...

172, Tiguan

Great pics Roamer, pity Tom had to wave :p

The car got fairly low with 4 people in it lol.

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

LOL Im surprised tom wasnt standing in the back ground of all the pictures ;) ala Clarkson last year...:p

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Hippychick on 05 April 2005
LOL Im surprised tom wasnt standing in the back ground of all the pictures ;) ala Clarkson last year...:p

still the funniest thread ever:devilish:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 05 April 2005

still the funniest thread ever:devilish:

Its been replaced buy the mayors special thread.

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 05 April 2005

ooh, none of me. Nevermind, next time eh.

Nice pics though :)

It must have been the speed you were going...;)

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 05 April 2005ooh, none of me. Nevermind, next time eh.

Nice pics though :)It must have been the speed you were going...;)

Your probably right there :p
Cant very well expect him to hang around all day for me to do a lap can we? :D

E90

YAY, roamer geez, u just made my week, mine is a great pic, thanks mate, Ill speak to ya tomorrow, cause I think Ill puchase a few of those off ya, thanks matey, u r a top bloke. looks like its on coilovers 2, whoo hoo

[Edited by Dutch 172 on 05 April 2005 at 9:05pm]

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 05 April 2005

Some great Photos there Roamer. Quick break down of cars featured

RSI

Omar

Yasser

Me

Dutch

Chris

Si

Paul (infinicar)

Fred

Clio510

Yassers friend (Mark fish Cup)

Nick

Tom

MattATR
And me !!

E90

Roamer dude, could you clear ones Pms I have some business for ya, but I need some professional advice first, LOL Cheers dude

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Whos is that Y-plate black Clio at the start of the albums? Thats one of the best looking Clios Ive seen - the wheels especially.

Wish I had a sun-roof on mine...... :(

D.

CS discount - yup thats fine I can sort you one, but as part of that deal everyone who buys photos will have to chip in to cover my travelling costs to get out there ;-)

Quote: Originally posted by Roamer on 06 April 2005

CS discount - yup thats fine I can sort you one, but as part of that deal everyone who buys photos will have to chip in to cover my travelling costs to get out there ;-)
Ordered a couple - wish I could have afforded all of em though m8!

Matt - at the mo it looks as if Im about £400-500 down on the holiday - so I cant do anything on the price - cos Im in a loss position (again) from the trip....

Now if people wanna club together for another trip and pay my costs then Ill be able to do something on the price - but when Im losing so much there just isnt room for any discount.

Photos on the way ;-)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Hehe Hippy, what an amazing weekend and sad end to my Cups life. Looking back at the pics is a bit upsetting seeing how it ended up especially.

Some lovely memories. Have purchased all of mine, I suggest people do the same.

I still love the graphics on Cup cakes motor, i think they look brilliant & really suit it.

Its nice to see a few of the older clio as well, such as the williams & the valver, not to mention Nick Reads beast.