ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Out of the garage and ready for summer!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ish. I just need to tax it.

I re connected the battery, and drove it to work. It started first time! I then washed it and polished it using some AF triple. Then I tried this Hydr02 that everyone is banging on about. Very impressed! And I didn't fcuk it up JD .... ;)

Anyway, Not bad for 25 years old! Gets so much attention from the 'older' generation.

10155981_10151928257211184_8883287806595932295_n.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lol. What are you doing with it? Just keeping it until it falls apart?

Yeah it just sits in the garage. I looked at the last MOT and i've done 190 miles in it in nearly a year! lol.

I'm going to do the cambelt/waterpump a big service and a new clutch this year I think. Just to make sure it stays good! All of the parts come to less than £100! lol.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'd imagine you'd cry if they rubbed a jam sandwich into the seats,
I thought you were planning on taking the family out for day trips in it like your Dad did with you?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'd imagine you'd cry if they rubbed a jam sandwich into the seats,
I thought you were planning on taking the family out for day trips in it like you Dad did with you?

I was. But now I don't want to.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, wouldn't be good for them to see their Dad cry.

'Mummy, why is Daddy crying'?

'Because you got gravel in the footwell'.

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Do you have any plans for it like an RS Turbo conversion to make a sleeper,
or are you a pure oem bumder?

None at all. I had plans with my mk1 and some 5 years on, it's still in a million pieces. Me and Projects don't mix! Although my mechanic wants to fit his twin webers kent cams and ditch the injection.....

Looks good potato!

From memory (and it may be childhood bias) but those seats are the most comfortable in the world. Ever.

Childhood bias mate! I thought the same until I sat back in it again! lol

182 track, Mk7 ST
Proper memory jerker this! My dad used to have an 'A' reg Ghia one of these, bought it new from the dealers but didn't have the pepper pots, I used to love it, was proper old school cool!

He eventually sold it to one of his mates cousins iirc and 1-2 weeks later I was sitting in class at school gazing out of the window and saw it go past on a flatbed...been rolled and had a 'tasteful' Pure Carma sunstrip added! To say I was gutted was an understatement!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Buy this one off me then. With less than a weekends work, it will be show standard.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
At least if you sell it to Raz it'll get looked after,
he has an entire garage with more tools than i've ever seen at his disposal.