ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

----PROPER CLIO 200 DETAILED SNAPS!! ----

PH1 Clio 172
Didn't like the look of these at first, but the more i see of them the more they are growing on me ... the rev counter makes me say Ferrari lol

would definitley have one in Black i think, very sleek!

Bumder With A Buffer
I just hate the dated interior and horrible orange dials still. It just looks sooo nasty and cheap :(

that headunit looks SOOOO dated.

can be uprated, though as usual its an optional extra

talk028.gif

i dont think the updated one looks much diffrent that maybe it the upgraded one not really sure which is which

standed 4x20w mp3 cd with two tweeters an rca input
upgraded 4x20 mp3 cd with two tweeters with rca input plus usb an bluetooth hands free 275quid

Last edited:
geeky ive worked out which is which

standed 4x20w mp3 cd with two tweeters an rca input
P1050030.jpg

upgraded 4x20 mp3 cd with two tweeters with rca input plus usb an bluetooth hands free 275quid
IMGP1875.jpg

either way im not expecting it to acutaly remain in anyones clio ;)

Last edited:
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Looks tidy, wheels are gash though

Did you take it out for a test drive?

nope as i was asked to come back to their launch day tomorrow for a shot, but i dont want a black one and would prefer waiting til i have the house guff sorted.

Vw caddy tdi
Not sure about exhausts being moulded into the rear bumper, wavey front intake thing and alloys? Be intresresting to see all the different options.

phase 1 172
the only parts i like are the rear (especially the exhaust) and the Recaro's, the wheels are wet, the front end looks softer than a telly Tubby and head unit/ controls look they were gifts out of cerial boxes!

197 walks all over this

B

Ben^

I agree, the front of the 197 is so much nicer but the little changes at the back of the 200 are nice and the seats....... :hail:

clio 172 cup
i like the front blade just looks s**t without colour coded i think ktec or sumone will bring out a splitter that'll make it look good

182 & Porsche 986
found one on the dealer locator that is going to http://www.harratts.co.uk/renault/

and its alien green and has wads of options, tom tom, bluetooth, black alloys, cup pack, darker tinted windows etc etc.

someone near wakefield or pontefract needs to get snaps of that

I saw this today, i really like it after seeing it for real, was rather tempted.
the seats werent nice at all not recaros..
i2101w.jpg

j13txt.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Wheels are so crap - lets the whole car down! I like the rest though :)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
I saw this today, i really like it after seeing it for real, was rather tempted.
the seats werent nice at all not recaros..
i2101w.jpg

j13txt.jpg

what sort of price were they after, surely with it being loaded up with shite it was going to be dear?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
that headunit looks SOOOO dated.

Same one that's in my GT, good for a standard unit. And the car looks much better in black. Shame, i liked the mk3 ph1 in white. But yeh deffo black the best colour to go with, doesnt show up that naff black front end as much :)

EDIT: Why am i strangely attracted to that green...

also drove it at brands....felt pretty boring tbh. but I am used to stripped out/manual steering/heavy clutch etc...

this was like feather clutch, silly light steering, and quiet! 3 things im not used to...it was planted to drive...but just no fun imo!