ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

----PROPER CLIO 200 DETAILED SNAPS!! ----

clio 172 cup
are them exhausts fake?)smaller 1's inside.
black front bumper suits the megane 250 but not the clio.
the wheels look s**t.
it looks so SOFT!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Is the alien green only available on the 200? I know they have like a light met green for the standard thats quite nice. Just not different enough. This alien green is lush. Shame they dont do malta blue, such a nice colour ;). Seems to be just non metallic for the RS clio's ?

EDIT: Just a thought, but does anyone else think this is softer looking because there is gunna be a more "Hard" version....

E30 318iS x2
Went and looked at a couple today.

The 200 had the Mk3 Ph1 lights which I thought was odd. The diffuser was glossy and IMO looked tacky and it had horrible tacky silver bean cans on the exhaust, yuck. Not a big fan of the front end, just looks bland, the old grilles made it look like it was growling, no it just has a camp smile.

There was a 'GT' there too. was suprised to see a 6 speed gearbox. Seats looked nice though, had GT in the back rests. New roof spoiler looks ok, bit like the exquive of a Mk2 dynamique spoiler. Liking the new anthri wheels that come with it though, might consider a set for mine.

There was some true pov spec Mk3 Ph1's too, manual window winders and no interior door handles like the later models, just a recess to grab that came out of the Mk2's

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

The 200 had the Mk3 Ph1 lights which I thought was odd. The diffuser was glossy and IMO looked tacky and it had horrible tacky silver bean cans on the exhaust, yuck. Not a big fan of the front end, just looks bland, the old grilles made it look like it was growling, no it just has a camp smile.

There was a 'GT' there too. was suprised to see a 6 speed gearbox. Seats looked nice though, had GT in the back rests. New roof spoiler looks ok, bit like the exquive of a Mk2 dynamique spoiler. Liking the new anthri wheels that come with it though, might consider a set for mine.

There was some true pov spec Mk3 Ph1's too, manual window winders and no interior door handles like the later models, just a recess to grab that came out of the Mk2's

:clap: GO ME. xD

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS

The Mk3 Ph2 rear fogs are located in the bumper, but due to the diffuser on the RS models, it's not possible for them to be located there. So, the Ph1 lights will remain.

White Sti Hatch
£19,825.00

OPTIONS

DRIVING & SAFETY
Cup chassis£400.00
Anti-submarine airbags available on 3 door versions only£0.00
EXTERIOR EQUIPMENT
Metallic i.d. paint£1,200.00
Extra Tinted Rear Windows£200.00
Dedicated cornering lights£150.00
Renault i.d.17" speedline alloy wheels in satin black£175.00
Red painted brake callipers£0.00
SEATING & TRIM
'Renaultsport' Recaro cloth upholstery£0.00 Height adjustable driver's seat£0.00 'Renaultsport' Recaro front seats
  • Anti-submarine airbags available on 3 door versions only
  • Height adjustable driver's seat
  • Recaro Renaultsport front seats
  • Airbag-front passenger deactivation(not when Recaro seat optionis selected)
£850.00
Recaro Renaultsport front seats£0.00
Renault i.d. 'Carbon Trim' - Interior Pack (including carbon centre console with carbon dashboard in£100.00 Airbag-front passenger deactivation(not when Recaro seat optionis selected)£0.00

Think ill wait for the New Meggy see what that comes out at !