ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue Racer – Project Thread!

TrackCar & F30 330d
Are you gona get the CF yozza headlight cover CAF's or you going to make your own like mine?
IMG_3473.jpg

Supercharger. ;) HAI. x

Nope were gunna leave the engine as it is, im sure the clutch will go soon and that will cost enough, were both trying to cut down spending on trackdays so shaing the car and keeping it pretty much as it was last year was the plan just with a trailer so we dont have to sit in it on the way there or worry about driving home in it!

Mk1 F4R
cool read most of the pics are missing but meh, stumbled across your website too.
Im liking the harnesses were did you get them from and do they have to be blue
love the car

JB

RB 182 Cup
Whenever I type in Racing Blue 182 (which is a lot because I'm planning on buying one) your website always pops up and I re-read it everytime!

Then I saw it for sale! Glad you decided to keep it and work on it. Hats off mate lovely car, real nice!

yeah should of put it on a trailer this time last year but didnt have the money working at waitrose, now im got a decent job and sharing the costs 50/50 with my mate it makes its all doable!

I know a lot of the pics are missing but they are of stuff that no longer exists on the car, old seats, differnt bits here and there, the blog has the parts that are on the car, it needs to be updated and ill get round to that soon!

182 Trophy
realy wanna read through this thread but 3 quaters of the pics are no longer working, thats on the first page not sure about the rest, anything i can do to sort it?