ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue Racer – Project Thread!

clio sport 182
hi! I wonder what price this kit will cost and where to buy ap? Namas in Spain we have the race kit and it is very expensive ..​

182 trackday racer
hi! I wonder what price this kit will cost and where to buy ap? Namas in Spain we have the race kit and it is very expensive ..​

ISA Racing have all the stuff you need from AP racing. I know that the articlenumbers of kit is specified here somewhere in the blogg. Here:

http://clio-motorsport.blogspot.com/2008/12/ap-racing-4-pot-front-brake-upgrade.html

You can easily put this kit together yourself on their website.

http://www.isa-racing.de/20091/webseiten/Seite-034.htm

Last edited:
  rs182
Hi,

I have seen you and your car @ the nordschleife this weekend, what an amazing car!!

I gave you a thumb when i was looking at your car with my mates!

Your exhaust is really great!! I want it, but i don't know where to buy it?!

Nice car!! Do you have any more movies of your car besides the 4 on your blog?

Kind regards!

(btw, i'm from holland so excuse me for my bad english ;) )

Hi! Thanks! Sorry no other movies, Its a BTB exhaust, only place you will find one now is for sale sections on forums or ebay. they only made 10 systems like mine and 1 development system.

172 /megane cab
and to think you was going to sell this at one point bet you never ever sell it after all this work you have put into it

shame all the photos are dropping out of the project at the beginning :(

A great project never the less, definitely the direction my RS will end up one day.

Dave,
DSC_0068Large.gif

Are you leaving the airbox open like that with no direct air feed?

Dave,
DSC_0068Large.gif

Are you leaving the airbox open like that with no direct air feed?

Yep thats how its staying for now untill i either 1) put it on a trailer with headlight blanks and direct cold air feed or 2) find a sutiable place for a CAF, runs fine at the moment tho

Yep thats how its staying for now untill i either 1) put it on a trailer with headlight blanks and direct cold air feed or 2) find a sutiable place for a CAF, runs fine at the moment tho
I'm doing similar and am finding that it seems to run better than with the pants excuse for a cold air feed i had before. lol

Oh and could you pm me with spoiler details too ? :eek::eek:

200 FF Storm Grey
Loving the detail you've gone into with this car mate, smallest of things you've thought about

fancy a change and its not the best car for driving to work in 5 days a week and leaving in a multistory car park

cheers!

can people please not PM me asking for bits, im not taking anything off the car, splitting anything etc, i either see the car as it is or keep it.

never sold, was up for sale for about 6 weeks then sold half of it to a mate and its going on a trailer this weekend, few upgrades for this year, i might post some pics when its done

Swooooooooosh! ;)

???

Not really upgrades as such i guess just some bits a pieces being done

Trailer
Race Car style front splitter
AST Sporltine 2's
Might need new MF camber top mounts depends on ASTs
Full Track Set up at Mark Fish
Dunlop Wets
Headlight covers with CAF
Engine Mounts
Roof Vent
Dash Removed
Door Cards Removed
May take air con out if we have time before the first trackday
New parts required such as rear disc's with new bearings, new bushes hear and there, exhasut clamps, stud kit, basic service, brake fluid etc etc