ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Great Leighs, Essex.

172 cup
Ive seen it twice now drive past me, well i think its the same one.
04 plate? recess'd front plate, black vinyl'd bottom section of the front bumper and white small decal on rear quarter.
Looks very smart, seen you once in my 172 cup and once in my golf!

182 FF sport clio RB
Cheers man that would be me :) I live in Braintree and I'm always dashing backwards and forwards to Chelmsford as that's where I'm from, I have a vague memory that I see you sometimes now!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Not seen either of you and I've been in Braintree / Gt Notley 20years.

Did either of you ever see my LY182?

172 cup
Cups wicked pal! Loving it!
And i have seen a LY182 a while back, i seen it a couple of times, presuming it was you?

182 FF sport clio RB
Glad to hear, great little toys.. Looking to swap mine for a RB 182 cup with lower mileage.

Seriously? Well I only got mine last summer and I was always up the cricketers with it in great notley and I'm up tescos loads, I've only ever seen a LY once and that was coming back from halsted but I owned a zetec s at the time.

My mate also owns a petrol blue with Williams wheels in great leighs if you've ever seen him?

172 cup
Yea seen the LY182 twice near notley tescos, i thought it had been painted that colour as i never knew they came in the colour out of the factory lol