ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB Clio 200 Cup Progress Thread

Discounted 1*2 parts
Few pics from Mallory park at the weekend - if anyone else has pics of me on track feel free to post or pm me :)

mallory20201120025.jpg

mallory20201120079.jpg

Agree with above. 1st pic looks immense!!

I had a taste of track, doing the Parade Lap at FCS yesterday... I need to get my shed booked onto some trackdays to give it some abuse!! Seems like so much fun!

Discounted 1*2 parts
Agree with above. 1st pic looks immense!!

I had a taste of track, doing the Parade Lap at FCS yesterday... I need to get my shed booked onto some trackdays to give it some abuse!! Seems like so much fun!

Do it!

I've done 3 now in the 200 and absolutely love it.

Not sure I can afford many more over the summer with holidays etc but will certainly be doing a few more at the end of the year (and they are cheaper then - bonus!)

Do it!
I've done 3 now in the 200 and absolutely love it.

Good times. They do feel amazing when you give it some beans. Certainly better than what the 172 felt like.
I want to get some more wheels and get some proper tyres for it before I do, so that I dont wreck my standards. I hope that I can get one done in time before the end of summer (an easy track though lol).

Discounted 1*2 parts
Good times. They do feel amazing when you give it some beans. Certainly better than what the 172 felt like.
I want to get some more wheels and get some proper tyres for it before I do, so that I dont wreck my standards. I hope that I can get one done in time before the end of summer (an easy track though lol).

I had the same idea with the track wheel/tyre setup, but realised you really don't need it unless your doing 1/2 tracks each month. I've run my 888's on the road for 1500/2000 miles and had 2 track days from them and they are hardly worn at all. No point in buying another set of wheels to sit there and do nothing if you don't have to.

I may consider it when the tyres get to 1.6mm mind!

Bedford is a great first track :)

Do your wheels not get chipped etc from the track action? Thats the one thing im worried about with it, as I want to keep them mint. Also, its an excuse to buy another set and spray them red ;)

Discounted 1*2 parts
Do your wheels not get chipped etc from the track action? Thats the one thing im worried about with it, as I want to keep them mint. Also, its an excuse to buy another set and spray them red ;)

Not got any chips on my wheels. Track surfaces are a lot cleaner than normal roads!