ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDH's R32

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I keep getting tempted by a Mk5 R32. Might get the TT advertised.

Oh and I think the reps looks better tbh.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I keep getting tempted by a Mk5 R32. Might get the TT advertised.

Oh and I think the reps looks better tbh.

Most people say the MK5 platform is boring to drive, which if you are into Clio's with no back seats, then it probably is. But because of that engine I can say I've never once been bored. Really does dominate the experience. Cracking all round car, only downfall is a smaller boot than most of its rivals!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Most people say the MK5 platform is boring to drive, which if you are into Clio's with no back seats, then it probably is. But because of that engine I can say I've never once been bored. Really does dominate the experience. Cracking all round car, only downfall is a smaller boot than most of its rivals!

Im getting old. Clio's dont interest me anymore really. Nor does hammering a car around..I like a nice place to be with a bit of pace.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
You'll love an R32 then. Engine is just sublime when you hammering it or driving like miss daisy.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
You only live once I suppose, and you can't take it with you when you're gone.

And Danny, £25,000+ gets you a very tidy one.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
You only live once I suppose, and you can't take it with you when you're gone. And Danny, £25,000+ gets you a very tidy one.

Awesome mate. Colour you going for? There aren't many cars out there that sound better!

I got speaking to a guy in a wheel chair that had one (altered to be controlled by hand) and it was absolutely amazing, i didn't think there were better sounding cars than the b7 RS4 :eek:

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Can't believe you're getting a C63. Why the f**k is it not bought yet. Hurry up FFS.

make sure it's black or grey or I will slash your very expensive tyres. Lol

AG 200 cup
Can't believe your selling already. But yes on the c63 will have to give me a shout when you've get one.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I know a lad with a C63 coupe, the noise is genuinely spine tingling.

It will 100% be Grey, I'm not interested in any other colour. Will also either be saloon or estate, and I'm perversely being drawn to an estate!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Grey C63, got to be a saloon or coupe! Don't go full grandad and get the estate ;)

I went in a mk5 R32 the other night for the first time. I couldn't believe how nice that engine was. Good little cruiser too

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
C63 is coupe for me unless you're all out baller with a few kids and money to burn, then you go Saloon!

You buy an RS6 is you want a mental estate and Ferrari killing pace! ;)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Even the old bloke near me who has one has swapped his C63 saloon for the coupe. No estate in sight ;)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I just think the estate is cool as f*ck. I'm not decided yet, although I can imagine it being easier to find a saloon in the spec I want.

And I don't think it has any relevance where I live, does it? And I'm certainly not buying it to impress women.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
But the impressing honeyz comes with having a baller car ;) you need to always consider these things.

Saloon or coupe if I had the choice, preferably coupe.

Evo 5 RS
I just think the estate is cool as f*ck. I'm not decided yet, although I can imagine it being easier to find a saloon in the spec I want.

And I don't think it has any relevance where I live, does it? And I'm certainly not buying it to impress women.

Nobody is judging. Just saying...that a lorra independence monies. It's your life chap

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Saloon all day long. Coupes are for wanna be ballers (that kinda are if they have a C63) but the saloon is just the best all rounder. The middle car if you will.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378381803.366548.jpg

Coupes are stunning IMO

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Lol at the life coaching going on.

It'd 100% be a saloon if it was my decision. However its not..;)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Ball so hard.

Quick estates are immense. I really want a slow estate to use as a daily lol. Well jelly.

I may be back in Wigan soon rob, ill have to come see the r32 before it goes

I do like these & have actually considered buying one, I've obviously not done it though.

I don't get the deal with the wheels, why are they not OE ? I don't get it :eek: what ones did it have on it in the first place?

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
A coupe came past me the other day and I have to say it looked amazing. Although so does the 4 door.

Good luck either way, awesome sounding machines

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Just driving home about to start my for sale advert, and the gearbox goes. Awesome.