ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR's CS Camping Trip 5th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Why is everybody eating cake?
It's punishment for Danny's little indiscretion...
I'd hardly call drink driving a 'little indiscretion'...
The Black Forest Gateau is on Danny for losing his hat last week. I'm afraid last night's incident calls for something much more serious.
I'm glad to hear it.
Do you like ice cream?
Pardon?
Let's just say we won't be short of Chunky Monkey for the next month!
Awwww Dad!

It's probably very sad that I typed that out from memory.

Not really. I can do the whole film from memory!

Epic film!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
The majority of people seem to be avoiding the 'party piece' part if the weekend.

I will be expecting some sort of participation people :)

Listerine & Poledo
Gaywad

Edit: that applies to the 2 posts above.

But, Dave, surely you'll end up with dreads getting all clogged up in your crack? That's gonna take more than Tresseme to sort out

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
What is it? I intend to be sunbathing, eating and drinking and that's it!!

Just thought it would be a laugh once everyone's pissed and darkness is upon us we could have everyone do a little party piece.

Dave's party piece is creating cow pat style puke piles. I'm going to tell a few jokes, Jaff. will wow us with his Welsh singing voice. I believe someone is bringing a guitar?

It can be anything at all. Handstands, back flips, cart wheels, a streak around the field, touching your nose with your tongue, peeling yourself and making chips Mr.Potato etc etc.

It'll be like CS drunken BGT.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Just thought it would be a laugh once everyone's pissed and darkness is upon us we could have everyone do a little party piece.

Dave's party piece is creating cow pat style puke piles. I'm going to tell a few jokes, @Jaff. will wow us with his Welsh singing voice. I believe someone is bringing a guitar?

It can be anything at all. Handstands, back flips, cart wheels, a streak around the field, touching your nose with your tongue, peeling yourself and making chips @Mr.Potato etc etc.

It'll be like CS drunken BGT.

Everyone knows my party trick, but no one will want to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.