ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

REMINISCE 182 turbo

Black Gold Trophy
I wish people wouldnt post vids like this, that noise makes me want to turbo mine! What was the cost of the work mate?

clio 172 sport ph2
i love the thought of getting a turbo conversion put in my 172 but 8k is soo steep! i'd just as well buy a skyline that'll be faster standard, well the jap imports that are pushing 500bhp anyway
don't get me wrong it sounded and looked amazing!

FF 182 TURBO
wot ya got now lyk mate

I havnt had nethin special since to b honest mate! Got shacked up wid a woman lol in chester le street actually! neway bk in cumbria nw on me own lol so gettin summat nxt couple of month, new focus rs i was thinking but not sure, fancy clio v6 1st lol.

Never above 25mpg
Dangerous car. Not that loud in-car though..?Not sure if I'd prefer the power like that in a bigger barge to be safer!

FF 182 TURBO
Does the gear box not have problems with that much power?

Was one of the reasons i got rid to be honest lol, i didnt trust the gearbox however i since i sold it it hasnt broke yet!!!! lol wish i kept it and got one custom made like i planned :S

E92 M3
I havnt had nethin special since to b honest mate! Got shacked up wid a woman lol in chester le street actually! neway bk in cumbria nw on me own lol so gettin summat nxt couple of month, new focus rs i was thinking but not sure, fancy clio v6 1st lol.

was that car in chester-le-street for a bit