ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Russ 16v's Cup Road Racer Blog.

M

mini-valver

What sort of track experience you got Ben?

wont this car be quite a step up from anything you have owned?

steep learning curve huh!

not doen much tbh, BenR is showing me the know-how, i have acces to a private shell fuel track and a freind races formula ford

ben will be drivign at FCS

LOL!! Pwned ;)

You'll have to show me this track lad! I'll supply "Barms" :eek:

80MPG BEEZA
ben r is driving your car for you at fcs? seems weird ploughing all that money into something for someone else to drive it even if it is a beast :) whats the worst that could happen it only goes as fast as you put the pedal down

ben r is driving your car for you at fcs? seems weird ploughing all that money into something for someone else to drive it even if it is a beast :) whats the worst that could happen it only goes as fast as you put the pedal down

450bhp FWD, if its running at full potential?, will be more then a beast on a track it will be a death trap!

I dont think many people, including myself, realise how tricky it will be to drive tidily or at any consistent pace. Is it going to be 500bhp/ton?

Bugatti veyron 521bhp/ton...........

Porsche Carrera GT 445bhp/ton.....

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
it should make 450 hp and it weighs around 900kg

so power to wieght should be.....

i wish it was a veyron though :(

it should make 450 hp and it weighs around 900kg

so power to wieght should be.....

i wish it was a veyron though :(

500bhp/ton then.

A Veyron would be nice. Although having a clio with the same power to weight as a Veyron is pretty cool.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
we will have to get some practice on at the shell testing track ben0!!! :)

Get john to teach us :)

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Lets see a video of BenR going round a track then...

Cheers for the fibreglass Ben, got it all sorted now. Bought myself a litre of release agent which should be enough.

Cant wait to see this at FCS then, should be a monster.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
What are those rims speedline????? are they 16s or 15s you have on it?

clio 200 F4Rt
panic stations for a second there!!!

dont understand why you need a second engine for the intercooler etc?

wouldnt that try be wedged in after the engine is in? once you know what room you have to play with?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
panic stations for a second there!!!

dont understand why you need a second engine for the intercooler etc?

wouldnt that try be wedged in after the engine is in? once you know what room you have to play with?

as the new inlet manifold is so complex, room is tight so we need a dummy engine to design it, angle of the in and outlets.

then once we have done that.. ProAlloy take 2 weeks to make it.. leavign us with no time atall!

im not using the ATs now, but i have them here, im going to keep hold of them for the high reving / high comp NA engine were building. then i have a choice for the ring :) / track and shows