ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saffron Yellow V6 Ph1

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Had the pleasure of this beasty today, a nice dodo juice deatil in exhange for a clear engine cover on mine :D Few pics I thought I'd share. She belongs to a fellow member on v6.net

v6lovliness161.jpg

v6lovliness160.jpg

v6lovliness149.jpg

v6lovliness148.jpg

v6lovliness146.jpg

v6lovliness145.jpg

v6lovliness144.jpg

v6lovliness142.jpg

v6lovliness141.jpg

v6lovliness140.jpg

v6lovliness138.jpg

v6lovliness137.jpg

v6lovliness134.jpg

v6lovliness197.jpg

v6lovliness195.jpg

v6lovliness194.jpg

v6lovliness191.jpg

v6lovliness188.jpg

v6lovliness187.jpg

v6lovliness184.jpg

v6lovliness183.jpg

v6lovliness182.jpg

v6lovliness176.jpg

v6lovliness175.jpg

v6lovliness173.jpg

v6lovliness172.jpg

v6lovliness171.jpg

v6lovliness169.jpg

v6lovliness168.jpg

v6lovliness166.jpg

v6lovliness163.jpg

v6lovliness162.jpg

And my Betty in for wheel & arch clean up, followed by rear bumper removal. Check out the lovely new engine cover, the top is coming off for polishing up :D

v6lovliness206.jpg

v6lovliness205.jpg

v6lovliness204.jpg

v6lovliness200.jpg

cheers :)

Last edited:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
ha, cheers boys! Im not to keen on the rear diffuser, but love the car as its just mental & mint!

lol, I bought the bf thiscamera a few months ago now, just kept forgetting it :p

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Insane car. Love everything about it other than the plates.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Some mental money spent there! Superb. Very close to Sunflower.

Can't understand the sunstrip though.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Not a fan of the wing mirrors or sunstrip? but everything else is great, difuser sort of suits the rest of the car because its so insane :)

An orange one
Patchalls v6 is insane! The attention to detail is stunning!

Are those engine covers wrapped in carbon vinyl or are they the real deal?

Didnt alot of the old Renault race cars have overlease sunstrips? Like the Lagunas in btcc etc?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
yup, real carbon! Oh how I spent a while polishing it! Its bloody lovely. My fave ph1 by far! :eek:

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I've been lucky enough to drive this car a few times and its no let down. With the new TWR development cylinder heads, cams and inlet combined with Simons previous modifications ie trophy exhaust, ph2 gearbox etc etc it goes like the clappers. The detail around the car makes the car, a lot of people wouldnt notice half of it to be honest. It really is a credit to Simon aswell as Scott at SG motorsport. By far one of the nicest cars I've drove to date.

Last edited:

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
So nice, the opening rear windows are something I've not seen on any other Mk2, let alone a Vee!
Something I have always fancied doing, loved them in my original mini way back when :smile: I am guessing completely custom as I haven't seen on any other Clio