ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SBV116's Renaultsport addiction, 172 cup content!!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Anymore updates?

Unfortunately not, as the dark nights loomed it got put in the shed, was hoping to get it mapped before winter, but it ain't going to happen until spring! Will drop it off with matt for a week or so in the spring to do the final touches / get it mapped :)

Dark nights, and saving some money up for next years attack, spent WAY to much already. :(

+1

come on Kev ;)

You know i won't let you down....eventually....

What engine mount is that ? and where from please :)

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2655

Not solid, but very firm! :) also has powerflex dogbone bushes.

just read through this entire thread.

looks superb, although youve slightly veered off the OEM route :cool:

makes me want to come back to your place and give you my hard earned just to work on it.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?357712-Cup-never-ending-project!!

After this, i was always sort of heading this way.... hopefully outside it will look fairly oem!

Great thread :) just read all of it really love the Restore your doing will like factory fresh Cliosport when its done with Chosen upgrades of course :D Love it!

:)

Pot kettle and all that...........ha ha!!!

You country folk - dark nights, winter, blah, blah, blah..... You should come and live in a city, things carry on - we have electric lights and everything! ;)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
You country folk - dark nights, winter, blah, blah, blah..... You should come and live in a city, things carry on - we have electric lights and everything! ;)

and muggers and rapists and also everyone is in a rush for some reason :S

round birchdowns place you can only hear cows, birds and maybe the yoz from time to time lol

Mondeo TDCI 130
Right folks! Looks like this is going to go pear shaped, few reason's. Firstly my truck i use daily is only doing 31MPG, ludicrous really so i may have to find something else as a daily!! Secondly, the thought of ploughing a couple of K more at least into this scares me.

SO, going to be some bits for sale shortly, if anyone is interested in ANYTHING drop me a PM don't fill here up with requests!, remember everythings new, car has moved literally 50 yards!

Cheers,
Steve

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
31mpg is brilliant, what are you moaning about?

Real shame this, had so much promise.

Mondeo TDCI 130
^ you can buy it if you want? lol! Daniel, i meant 21MPG lol, sorry!

It is mint, but it aint how much it's costing mint, hopefully going to end up with one nice car that i use daily!!

Gray, my choice this time! Honestly piled some mega money into it, no where near finished either! Like M3 money!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
At least your car looks like a car. I've put Meg R26 monry into my valver and its just a pile of bits after being stripped down for a 3rd time.

I think you're mental.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lol, just sold some bits danielson!

Gaz is worse than me imo. but he is right.

Whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt??????!

I've been good for well over 18 months now, just the coilies on the 197, and maybe that spoiler i have a part no for you to price up ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Not a great deal mechanically, remap and few bits, headlight, few bits and bobs that will all add up, windscreen, inside is a mess!

I am sure there is more by the way, not looked at it for a bit lol.

340i
Surely it's worth finishing to try and sell as a finished car? (yes I know they are worth more in bits sadly :()

Mondeo TDCI 130
Thought i should update this a little bit!

I got it in to start removing the bodies, and it had a small lifeline.....

Removed the bodies and cams, put it back to standard engine wise.

12 months MOT and 6 months tax as of the start of feb, done a couple of hundred miles and all good! :)

Off to tweeks for alignment ( lowered it 5mm the other day at the front ) and then my brother will be the proud owner! :)

Not such a bad ending really. :)

Hopefully he will come onto cs, decent upgrade from a 1.1 pug 106 he has had since he passed his test! lol.

Cheer's folks!! :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Where was this hiding the other day? I was going to have a shufty!