ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SBV116's Renaultsport addiction, 172 cup content!!

M135i and the shed
Missed that you'd bought this Steve. Tidy as you like, nice work.

Yozza on my 197 was loud so that must be horrific..............in a good way! :D

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Really nice work, Its not often you see the cheap ebay sports getting the tlc, most get driven into the ground!

Good work, Kev.

OEM + Loud. I like it.

Boo to Turinis though. I like other wheels :( At leas you didn't let GazKev convince you to do them black/anfasite.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Shut it kevels, Silver is best with Mondial ;)

Turins are a 172 Cup... non of this pish 2118 spaz. Lack of centre caps ftl

Mondeo TDCI 130
Bit more tonight!

Fitted my new rear discs and pad's, pad carrier's have been powdercoated, no before shots, i forgot! :(

DSCF2002.jpg

DSCF2001.jpg

Even blacked the nuts in the centre aswell :

DSCF2005.jpg

Wheel's on the rear, with posh new bolts, wooooooo

DSCF2003.jpg

DSCF2004.jpg

Starting to look a bit like a proper cup again! :)

DSCF2022.jpg

Another new door mirror, proper one this time, grrrrrrrr people on ebay saying stuff is something when it isnt......

DSCF2021.jpg

Rough arse debadging!

DSCF2006.jpg

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
It doesnt sit high imo, when we picked it up it looked spot on. Just most pics on CS shows slammed clios, making standard ones look high ;)

Good work kev!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Some updates, not very much gone on as it's harvest season and im busy at work / elsewhere, brother has blown his off roader up and this is back of the line unfortunately!! :(

Anyway, thanks to matt at TDF i have these bad boys...
DSCF2034.jpg

DSCF2033.jpg

Also a set of catcams 421's in the workshop waiting! :) Hopefully things will start to move soon again!

Cheers! :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Earning too much money son! lol.

Look forward to the updates though, tell your brother to stick his offroader up his ass.

Mondeo TDCI 130
DSCF2036.jpg

One for fred...... ;)

Did some more last night but couldn't get the laptop to fire up! Will update again when i get half an hour!!!