ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SM inlet turkish rs2 ish one...results so far

Track 172 Cup
Hopefully mine will make decent numbers tomorrow after the anticipation with Carls good numbers, tempted me to start putting some money to one side and when I have saved enough have a ALD head done and some cams in mine. Flywheel will probably get done when the clutch does so no time scale on that.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Hopefully mine will make decent numbers tomorrow after the anticipation with Carls good numbers, tempted me to start putting some money to one side and when I have saved enough have a ALD head done and some cams in mine. Flywheel will probably get done when the clutch does so no time scale on that.
All the best with tomorrow Stu

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I haven't done a day since March last year I think. Time has just got away. Had an issue with my standard shifter which Carl sorted. I did suggest swapping your pms but he was having none of it. Lol :)

Clio Trophy
yeah, would interested, i seem to have missed a big chunk, from when these were meant to be crap lol

dan's cast offs.
yeah, they were meant to be but proven otherwise.

that's stu's before and after.

stu owen.jpg

Ex 182 owner
Hi Carl,
Is that fitted unmapped vs mapped
Or standard vs fitted and mapped? I assume your not doing the fitting at Chris's?

dan's cast offs.
stu owen has got video of his at donny. sound great, not as good as bodies but still good.

172 2003
shorter runners than standard. the original was a bloody torquey one anyway, despite the change in torque it's better now than it was.
Sorry to ask a question that's probably been asked before.
What was the base car and modifications to achieve the 194bhp as very interested in this inlet

dan's cast offs.
Sorry to ask a question that's probably been asked before.
What was the base car and modifications to achieve the 194bhp as very interested in this inlet

172 cup, standard inlet, cams, rs tuner map, 182 exhaust manifold and powerflow exhaust.

sm inlet, pms manifold back single box exhaust, epas and remap at efi.

can't remember what the figure was beforehand as that one was stu owens car.

dan's cast offs.
Sm's are back on eBay for those that may be interested. Must admit I'd like to do this to the Cup!

at the new improved price of £700, mad in a way that probably saves about 30% and also with a piss poor pound he must be laughing if he sells any :tonguewink: