ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SM inlet turkish rs2 ish one...results so far

dan's cast offs.
Thread bump, curious to see if there are any more cars with results?

i've got one coming down from scotland next week to fit one and then it's off to chris for mapping.

not seen any others for a while, price will kill them now. he's selling them for £700 instead of £490 last year plus with the exchange rate he must be laughing now!! that and his 'reputation' doesn't help sales.

Allan H

ClioSport Club Member
  Ford Puma, Focus
Aye. No way I can afford it at the mo but looks like a nice wee mod.. cheaper than other options but not that cheap Bob.

dan's cast offs.
didn't do that well, think it was high 180's? alternator shat itself at the end as well fwir?

when they were under £500 they were worth it but now not really that good value, i'd say 197 cams instead unless you pick a used one up cheap.

not sure about the new one as well, be interesting to see one done and mapped.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
The new one looks good, but as per above at £700 not worth it. £600 and i think they would sell well, i like the new design as it offers a scope for increasing the runner length.

MK7 Golf R, Clio 182
Search tessa motorsport on Facebook. Think they are available now for €700

IMG_0012.PNG

dan's cast offs.
Looks like it's cammed possibly but if it is torque is bloody low low down?

If it's on standard cams then it's not that bad with th3 power results but it's first one of the new design I've seen so far but be handy to know specs of it?

Just hope that's on standard cams but got a feeling it could be 197 cams?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like it's cammed possibly but if it is torque is bloody low low down?

If it's on standard cams then it's not that bad with th3 power results but it's first one of the new design I've seen so far but be handy to know specs of it?

Just hope that's on standard cams but got a feeling it could be 197 cams?

Iirc it has 197/200 cams fitted.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Yeah seen this recent one on FB. £700 + mapping sounds bloody expensive for reduced peak torque (but better overall). Scene tho innit

Haven’t read the whole thing so may have missed why everyone’s so annoyed?

Is it worse than the original in terms of performance?

And even for another £200 is it not still easily the best value N/A mod for £/bhp, beating everything bar the not-straightforward 197 head conversion?