ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealthy 182 Progress Thread...

Stealth 438'd 182
as promised :)

cheeky little vid on my errr private airfield I have

Last edited by a moderator:
  Stealth 438'd 182
cheers guys :)

heres a little video of a blast round curborough sprint course !

excuse the sega rally references !

Last edited by a moderator:
You can hear when the power comes in! I really want a set of these cams now. That and the intake make it sound awesome

Is that backfiring on the over run I can hear? Trait of the cams?

Jon

Stealth 438'd 182
I'd recommend them! definitely pulls better! yeah it pops and burbles alot..its either the map or the cams !

Stealth 438'd 182
noo rolling map by TDF
539542_338274146263703_653539951_n.jpg

Stealth 438'd 182
540895_10151254151264864_1519161910_n.jpg

haha cheers simmo :D :D

sneaky preview of the one fitted..

it got dark so didnt have time to fit the passenger side/take any decent pics... tomorrow il update more :) borrowed my mates sparco harnesses for now so I can at least use the seats but ive got some black OMP ones on the way :)

omp_racing-4m-blk.jpg

Stealth 438'd 182
And here ends the thread..

So..Traffic officers were chasing an idiotdrugdealerscumbagwankpot in a stolen hire car wrong way down a dual carriage way early hours of this morning..

Meanwhile I was driving back from a night out with my girlfriend singing along to some really bad songs ..The Usual.. She was playing 'dj'.. All was well..

I saw blue lights flicking off the trees round the bend and covered the brakes..

"s**t..."

I saw 4 head lights baring down on us, I tried to swerve but it was a blind bend with very little room and we both had very little time to move..

as I moved left he moved right and as i pulled left again at the last second we hit on the passenger side bonnet head on with a deafening bang..

the car went spinning 180 degrees and came to rest against the curb..he went through a fence after spinning a complete 360..

knobend tried to bolt and promptly got flattened by two traffic officers..

We are just so so lucky to be Alive I was doing 40.. Twatface was doing about 70..

Both me and my girlfriend got away thanks to the mods.. Harnesses (mounted to the lower rear belt points by the way), bucket seats and cage etc

ambo fire crews and police reckon it saved our lives or at least from very serious injury..

I've got a broken collarbone and currently typing this from a hospital bed.. Can't sleep.. Playing it over and over in my mind so I thought I'd write about it.. It's actually helped a lot..

My girlfriend has some nasty bruising, concussion from the airbag and a sprained ankle but she is relatively okay thank god after spending god knows how long on a spinal board in the resus area I don't think I've ever been so scared..

Heartlands hospital in Birmingham have been amazing some of the most kind and caring people I've ever met.. They've allowed us to sleep in the same ward together and push the beds together so we weren't apart..

I am going to see the car tomorrow I hope and wave goodbye so I will take pictures and upload them as soon as I can

It just shows.. You think it will never happen to you.. It can't right?

Something straight out the blue wrong place wrong time.. if the m42 wasnt closed.. if he didnt take that car.. or pulled over.. or took a different turn whatever the variable you could be pushing up Daisy's because of someone else's wreckless actions..

Kinda puts things In perspective..

Il update soon..

TT QS
That's terrible. A friend of mine broke his spine in a similar type crash. Just shows! Good to see mods aren't as bad as they can be perceived.

Glad you're all okay

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
As mentioned in your other thread, if you want to reshell/rebuild it I've got a BG shell here if yours is twisted.

Get well soon

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
f**king Gutted for you Rob :( Glad your both ok thats the main thing pricks like him usually end up killing someone and getting off free of injury themselves !!
Speedy recovery mate .

As mentioned in your other thread, if you want to reshell/rebuild it I've got a BG shell here if yours is twisted.

Get well soon

think twisted will be an understatement by the sounds of the speeds he mentioned, look how bad mine looked at around 25ish mph

Just read what happened, I'm gutted for you! Glad your alright though and I hope you and your Mrs have a speedy recovery.

Also hope that tw*t has what's coming to him!!!

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Jesus, didnt expect that.

Glad your OK (to an extent!), its cliche but cars can be replaced.

e92 330i
Bloody hell rob, lucky escape, could have been alot worse tbf. Does make you think, cages and buckets could really make a difference, even on the road.

I wish you and your girlfriend a speedy recovery and hopefully a decent payout to rebuild another epic clio :)

182FF
Holy sh1t!

Get well soon mate. Cage FTW, also I can see why the fuel rail guard is so chunky now! Did it's job.

Real shame, such a waste of a truly epic car :( atleast you and the misses are alright though! Im sure you can build another one. It really is surprising how strong these little clios are though, its pictures like them that really show you how well they hold up considering the size of the accident. Anyway, get well soon!