ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sunny day....

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
So it was time for the Cups spring clean. SRP followed by EPG..... not bad for 71k ;)

enjoy :cool:

DSC01153.jpg

DSC01152.jpg

DSC01131.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01134.jpg

DSC01151.jpg

DSC01150-1.jpg

interior,

DSC01145.jpg

Any comments welcome.

Spec..... H&R coilovers, Janspeed de-cat, AWT inlets, GRP N ecu, ITG maxogen, Recaro trendline seats. New turinis, Momo 320mm steering wheel, Clear repeaters ;)

Last edited:

al

ST on the way...
Looks stunning, some really good photos....and those seats are sexual!!! :D

...just get those arches cleaned ;) (before rich says it lol)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

They are beleive it or not, whipped off the wheels yesterday, pressure washed out the arches, then a nice coating of autoglym rubber care ;)

al

ST on the way...

They are beleive it or not, whipped off the wheels yesterday, pressure washed out the arches, then a nice coating of autoglym rubber care ;)

DSC01152.jpg

Sure? ;) lol

Cracking photos though :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cheers peeps. :eek: In the flesh the mondial with EGP is awsome, so much depth to the colour, still like it after near three years of ownership. Probably will just get another low milage cup next, and swap the bits lol

MKIII 138
weird actually the PH2`s cliosport paint is really nice, the megs isnt quite s good nor is the 197.

certainley the 172cup blue holds up well over time and is a stunning colour. must be all the metalic in it

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Maybe. The megane trophy? (quite a dark silver, with black alloys) looks stunning imo. I'm also a big fan of black/gold :)

Monaco 172 2/468
Looks well nice mate ! Are your side badges standard ? They look like real metal in them pics lol, that 2nd one mainly :eek:

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Superb gt_gaz.:D

Love the seats, and a real mans steering wheel.;) Like it.

No ABS, no airbags. That Cup is now the epitomy of a proper raw hot hatch.:cool:

And i bet it goes as well as it looks.........top job looking after it like that for 71k!!!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
can you get srp from halfords?

yeah, autoglym Super Resin Polish. Give it a coat of that, followed by the Extra Gloss Protection, and your onto a winner imo. So easy to use, very good results. I've tried lots of meguires proucts, but always come back to Autoglym.

Looks well nice mate ! Are your side badges standard ? They look like real metal in them pics lol, that 2nd one mainly :eek:

Yeah just standard, given up a good polish ;)

No ABS, no airbags. That Cup is now the epitomy of a proper raw hot hatch.:cool:

And i bet it goes as well as it looks.........top job looking after it like that for 71k!!!!

Ave it, no nonsense :approve: . Just been for a good drive in it, fookin love it! As said before, once this is on its last legs, i'll just get another and swap the bits lol ;)

Jap Shed
yeah, autoglym Super Resin Polish. Give it a coat of that, followed by the Extra Gloss Protection, and your onto a winner imo. So easy to use, very good results. I've tried lots of meguires proucts, but always come back to Autoglym.

Yeah just standard, given up a good polish ;)

Ave it, no nonsense :approve: . Just been for a good drive in it, fookin love it! As said before, once this is on its last legs, i'll just get another and swap the bits lol ;)

Thanks, good on silver cars then?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
One day in the not so distant future i'm going to steal your interior! I've made my mind up.

Mondeo TDCI 130
This has my name on it when its up for renewal..... looks mint in them pics kev! i noticed you were in the chav layby??? did you roll yourself a spliff when you had finished and chuck litter everywhere like all the moshers????.......

You can nearly see my house in those pics.

You didn't even wave today though on way past the house car looks nice though.