ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Sunflower + Forged Engine + Brembos + Recaros + 16" F1s

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Re: Supercharged Sunflower

Wish I'd known the 16" f1 were for sale in Glasgow :(

This thread is an inspiration to my Flower. Truly epic car!!

I properly want some Trophy Recaros for mine. Also tempted by a Trophy spoiler, even though I have the Cup Spoiler sat here waiting to be painted lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

Beast. This sunflower is awesome mate and I bet it goes like stink.

phase 1 flamer 172

I wanted and got a red one , but in yellow it looks perfect/stunning and i could be swayed, question, i see you have vibra techniques fitted, do they put much vibration through the car ?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things

I properly want some Trophy Recaros for mine. Also tempted by a Trophy spoiler, even though I have the Cup Spoiler sat here waiting to be painted lol.

Give me your cup spoiler in silver, with some cash and take my trophy spoiler ;)

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]

Glad it's an inspiration dude :) As much as I like my recaros I fancy some cs sportsters 197/200 style,

I really wanted a cup spoiler for mine after having a trophy one, the cup spoiler suits the ph1 back bumper so well, but then I found my unknown Renault spoiler so stuck with that. [/FONT]

I wanted and got a red one , but in yellow it looks perfect/stunning and i could be swayed, question, i see you have vibra techniques fitted, do they put much vibration through the car ?

When i first fitted them along with the solid top mounts I noticed some vibration through the car, but I soon forgot about it once I got used to it lol

Qashcow

Very nice car, this is one of the few cars that would get me back in a clio again!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Paintwork looks simply superb. I think the camera helps but Sunflower can look washed out sometimes.

Very nice car, this is one of the few cars that would get me back in a clio again!

Have you broke your sc ph1?

Paintwork looks simply superb. I think the camera helps but Sunflower can look washed out sometimes.

I had a full front end respray just before the FCS last yr due to stone chips & a full detail, pics are taken using my iphone4, my friends used his expensive camera to take some pics early last year & didn't do the car any good at all :(

Let me know when you're selling <3!

I couldn't come to sell it dude but if I do steve@r-sport has first dibs lol

[/FONT]

Jesus christ! That looks fantastic!! Need some 16" F1's :cry: Also makes me like the CC'd side strips and I've just taken them off ffs LOL

Thanks dude :) after having a set on my other sunflower & making the mistake of selling them i had to have another set & the trip to glasgow was worth it. I like the standard side strips & the CC'd ones, this will be staying CC.

172 Cup

Love your clio craig, it looked stunning last year at the FCS and is a real credit to you. It is imo THE nicest sunflower i have ever seen and one of the best clio's on the site!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

You had your chance sweetie x

I had no money then and i still have none, So its all good :p

Thanks dude :) after having a set on my other sunflower & making the mistake of selling them i had to have another set & the trip to glasgow was worth it. I like the standard side strips & the CC'd ones, this will be staying CC.

Did you come up in the SC'd clio? I have always said i prefer the black strips to CC'd ones on a ph1, But they both look epic and having the choice of them on mine makes the desision harder! Will you be at FCS this year with it?

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member

Best Clio on here IMO and it's only getting better!

Nar mate i come up in the big powered 1.2 dynamique lol couldnt fit 4wheels in the wind. Im abit like that i prefer standard black strips on titanium & flame red ph1s, CC'd on blue/black/iceberg but i like both on sunflower.

Yeah i will be at the fcs on the cs stand this time, are you coming down for it?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

Nar mate i come up in the big powered 1.2 dynamique lol couldnt fit 4wheels in the wind. Im abit like that i prefer standard black strips on titanium & flame red ph1s, CC'd on blue/black/iceberg but i like both on sunflower.

Yeah i will be at the fcs on the cs stand this time, are you coming down for it?

Ah right! safer option for coming up here right enough ;) no doubt I'll have the CC'd strips on at some point again! And yeah i will be coming down for it! Would be good if we got the sunflowers together as there should be a few attending :D

Qashcow

Yep Craig, I came off holiday last summer and decided to strip it. I had too much money tied up in it and had quickly lost the love for it

Ah right! safer option for coming up here right enough ;) no doubt I'll have the CC'd strips on at some point again! And yeah i will be coming down for it! Would be good if we got the sunflowers together as there should be a few attending :D

Are you going to convoy down with us? NE lot. Be good if there's a few sunflowers together this time, how many are on the site?[/FONT]

Yep Craig, I came off holiday last summer and decided to strip it. I had too much money tied up in it and had quickly lost the love for it

:dapprove: I kno you had mentioned doing it but thought you would have seen the light lol

Titanium 182

You big puff hahahaha get it used man!

Sounds immense when on full chat.

I see my fellow megane matey now has a red 197 ( your mate who had the lowered megane)

Will sound even better once it's fully forged & more power :approve:

Yeah kris he's got a lovely ultra red 197 now but its running a Megane turbo engine lol he only had it about 3weeks & had the conversion done, think he's getting it mapped start of April.