ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Sunflower + Forged Engine + Brembos + Recaros + 16" F1s

Re: Supercharged Sunflower

Quick update

Ive got my injectors, clutch, valves off Paul @rs tuning also I've now decided to go for some catcams seen as tho they are the only thing left to uprate lol. Going for 428 inlet & 421 exhaust so should be around the 340 mark :-D

Also made a bracket up at work for extra support for the SC, & a lick of paint & it's like new. I'll upload pics tomorrow.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

This is going to be INSANE.

I'll pop over after I'm back from Le Mans if that's ok mate? End of June?

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
This is going to be INSANE.

I'll pop over after I'm back from Le Mans if that's ok mate? End of June?

Haha hopefully Chris.

Yeah end of June should be fine we were going to the Algarve's then but think its July now, I'll let you know though.

Dont forget to get me the reg or chassis number off your dealer.[/FONT]

Not at the moment craig, but engine is out and ready to be done

Only differance will be the cams I'm using 421 all round almost exact spec bar that, will be intresting to see differance if any

You gone for the 10:1 CR pistons too? I'm mixing the cams as Paul said the 421s gained higher up but lost lower down. Will just have to wait & see now, when you hoping for yours to be done?

197 Goodridge brake lines for my brembos

f596276b.jpg

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6

Looking good dude!, can't wait until we get them mapped!, be an eventful drive home like ha:)!

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6

Yeah! Let's get it sorted this weekend?, and looking good man!! Serious question though dude....

GOT BOOST???

Yeah! Let's get it sorted this weekend?, and looking good man!! Serious question though dude....
GOT BOOST???

Yeah lets sort it this weekend mate, im
gunna paint my wheels this saturday i think...defo got boooost haha[/FONT]

some very nice bits of kit

the injectors the siemens deka ones?

Yeah they are the deka ones mate.

182 Turbo

Project looking good mate, I'm also going stage 2 for the summer time getting the wossners rods and pistons this payday, should see around 300bhp on my ph1 ;D

Clio 182

Very nice project...i like that!!
:hail:
Dou you know a Clio II in England or Europe with Rotrex supercharger in combination with airconditioning?
Someone who used an extra pulley with axle to place the charger at the other site of the engine.
Ik wanna have a supercharger but i don't wanna lose my airco because it's my daily car.

Greetz,
Richard from the Netherlands

Project looking good mate, I'm also going stage 2 for the summer time getting the wossners rods and pistons this payday, should see around 300bhp on my ph1 ;D

What CR you getting your pistons in? Another SC ph1 its the future lol[/FONT]

Very nice project...i like that!!
:hail:
Dou you know a Clio II in England or Europe with Rotrex supercharger in combination with airconditioning?
Someone who used an extra pulley with axle to place the charger at the other site of the engine.
Ik wanna have a supercharger but i don't wanna lose my airco because it's my daily car.

Greetz,
Richard from the Netherlands

I dont know of anybody whos running the setup youve asked about, however i can remember seeing pictures of this setup where the charger is on the gearbox side allowing the aircon to be kept, but i think it would have cost too much to pruduce.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Yeah, if you want to keep the AC you'll need a pulley and shaft that's mounted on the accessory belt. It then takes drive across the from of the engine to the charger on the gearbox side.

sc ph 1's ftw

we should get a meet sorted when we are all done, pics and boost

did you get all your kit from rs tuning ( valves, pistons and clutch ) ?

That sounds like a plan to me :-D

I got the valves/clutch/injectors off paul, the pistons are through Performace Unlimited who have them made by JE in america :)[/FONT]

Yeah, if you want to keep the AC you'll need a pulley and shaft that's mounted on the accessory belt. It then takes drive across the from of the engine to the charger on the gearbox side.

Yeah thats the setup ive seen pics of.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
^^^^

What are these?

Don't shoot me down if its something obvious. :)

Good job I'm on my 4days off more goodies have turned up :D

58261b11.jpg

e83986c5.jpg

The only bushes left to uprate are the arb bushes so thought I best get them done.

6552b0d1.jpg

I was going to get yellow coolant hoses but decided to keep it looking OEM in the engine bay & the boost pipes are already black too.

ad17bd0a.jpg

Ive sprayed the cam cover silver too also for the OEM look as the plan was to do that yellow but I like it silver so all the engine bits will be going to the powder coaters Monday.

1ab27301.jpg

The cambelt/aux belt kits & oil pump should be here Monday too from Renault.

Thats all for now.

Craig, you know my thoughts on the car! Love it!

Hopefully it'll be ready for FCS and I'll be dangling a couple of grand worth of camera out the window of something to get some rolling shots again!

Nice!

Will there be anything that's not brand new in that engine bay?! ;)

Haha it should look like the day it left the factory but better :cool:
[/FONT]

Craig, you know my thoughts on the car! Love it!

Hopefully it'll be ready for FCS and I'll be dangling a couple of grand worth of camera out the window of something to get some rolling shots again!

Haha kirk what you mean hopefully it'll be ready for the FCS it will be ready long before then :p defo need some rolling shots again & videos ;)

[/FONT]

Awesome car is awesome. So many trinkets!

Thanks dude, you like your trinkets don't ya lol

182 Turbo

What CR you getting your pistons in? Another SC ph1 its the future lol[/FONT]

Aiming for around 8:5:1 , pistons will be slightly higher because I'm running a 197 cylinder head.
Also I'm turbo'd not SC'd but still got boost :p

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

Only 172 I would ever own!!

Love it!

Last edited:

What CR you getting your pistons in? Another SC ph1 its the future lol

Aiming for around 8:5:1 , pistons will be slightly higher because I'm running a 197 cylinder head.
Also I'm turbo'd not SC'd but still got boost :p

The sc comment was for marinemackay lol

You keeping the 197 head setup then I'd read somewhere you thought About changing it?[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Get in touch with Performance unlimited regarding your pistons.

[/FONT]

Only 172 I would ever own!!

Love it!

Thanks Gaz, I'm on 7 clios too lol.

What you rolling in now the clios gone the golf?